Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Shikaari
Suspect ID
GOV1
Date of violation
Feb 5, 2023
Time of violation
12:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6axUO3Apwu4

Tommy Shikaari

Player
Player
You can see in my POV how they are roleplaying; we are gangsters we can talk as we want, they should first save the hostage, but they want to save money not hostage also we are roleplaying as gang we didn't have to talk nicely. They are GOV officers if they didn't know how to do roleplay as officers, they should join gang cause as per the leader rule 3.3 leader should not be toxic same apply to officers if they didn't want to help citizen why they are roleplaying as officers they didn't care about hostage life, we told them many times, but they didn't understand, now I don't think if someone talks to any criminal which has a LEO hostage like this will be releasing that hostage for money and all and will do what we did that is kill him.
I would request the admin to please look on this matter as this is going on for so many days. GOV is not fearing for the hostage's life at all.
Could be seen in another forum posted against GOV a day ago.
I hope they get the desired punishment so that they could improve on the RolePlay.

Judy Cushman

Player
Player
You Failed to give a demand. "I hope they get the desired punishment so that they could improve on the RolePlay". Gang members(Ballas) afraid of a woman ?They asked your demands and you say "you have 2 mins to get it" Where is your so called Role play?

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Please provide timestamps of the Rulebreaks.

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
Please provide timestamps of the Rulebreaks.
to understand the whole situation i will recommend you to watch whole video
but im also providing time stamps
1:50 to 3:00 , 14:30
I dont know what he was frustrated in irl or whats wrong with him he was yelling for fucking no reason And trust me when we were in the situation his sound was killing us it was so loud + while the all conversation was happening We had a hostage they didnt care about Hostage , Why tf they r playing Rp if they dont know how to do rp They should have show fear for hostage but instead he was talking like " who is the fucking negotiator " , "You Shut The Fuck Up Idiot "

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
to understand the whole situation i will recommend you to watch whole video
but im also providing time stamps
1:50 to 3:00 , 14:30
I dont know what he was frustrated in irl or whats wrong with him he was yelling for fucking no reason And trust me when we were in the situation his sound was killing us it was so loud + while the all conversation was happening We had a hostage they didnt care about Hostage , Why tf they r playing Rp if they dont know how to do rp They should have show fear for hostage but instead he was talking like " who is the fucking negotiator " , "You Shut The Fuck Up Idiot "
Fail Rp from Gov

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
You Failed to give a demand. "I hope they get the desired punishment so that they could improve on the RolePlay". Gang members(Ballas) afraid of a woman ?They asked your demands and you say "you have 2 mins to get it
You Failed to give a demand. "I hope they get the desired punishment so that they could improve on the RolePlay". Gang members(Ballas) afraid of a woman ?They asked your demands and you say "you have 2 mins to get it" Where is your so called Role play?
Lmao Atleast im not the one who just arrived and Start Yelling " WHATTTT DOOOOOO YOOUUUU NEEEEEEDD " 😂 Bro why u so toxic ? Do u need any help ?

Ekansh Nakya

Player
Player
LEOs don't know what us going on and gang members themselves calling admins half of the time.... Like are you even doing any kind of RP ?

Well found some things after watching this :
1. Leader Rule 3.3 only applies to leader but applies to all kinds of leader (State, Gang, unoff org.) one your leader did here 👇
Lmao Atleast im not the one who just arrived and Start Yelling " WHATTTT DOOOOOO YOOUUUU NEEEEEEDD " 😂 Bro why u so toxic ? Do u need any help ?
2:38 Leader Rule 3.3 (Again upto Ballas Curator)

2. As per Legals side goes,
first of all where is Mighty FIB ? No agents ???
There is no rule break in blocking road even if they block whole front road you can't complain since you still have back side to run.

3. Now the best part... Gang side :
1:18 Bug abuse from POV owner himself (Cancelling animation) General rule 6.23
1:37 POV owner himself mixing over IC radio ( "Fail RP" ???)
2:38 Already mentioned above...
12:23 to 12:40 POV owner using recording softwares similar to OBS which is not showing overlays other than game...
General rule 6.17

Well, let's see what reviewing admin thinks...

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
LEOs don't know what us going on and gang members themselves calling admins half of the time.... Like are you even doing any kind of RP ?

Well found some things after watching this :
1. Leader Rule 3.3 only applies to leader but applies to all kinds of leader (State, Gang, unoff org.) one your leader did here 👇

2:38 Leader Rule 3.3 (Again upto Ballas Curator)

2. As per Legals side goes,
first of all where is Mighty FIB ? No agents ???
There is no rule break in blocking road even if they block whole front road you can't complain since you still have back side to run.

3. Now the best part... Gang side :
1:18 Bug abuse from POV owner himself (Cancelling animation) General rule 6.23
1:37 POV owner himself mixing over IC radio ( "Fail RP" ???)
2:38 Already mentioned above...
12:23 to 12:40 POV owner using recording softwares similar to OBS which is not showing overlays other than game...
General rule 6.17

Well, let's see what reviewing admin thinks...
i respect your opinion but the thing u said about leader rule 3.3 , im not spreading toxicity the way he was talking , im sure no one will like that afterall we all play for joy and but still maybe ur right i should not have write that , i leave the decision to admin

Harry King

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I decided to Reject this report.
As the evidence is not available to review.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom