Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dray Ottoman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 6, 2023
Time of violation
23:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1071132061974413344/1072245776106913852/FIB_Arrest_Warrant_FIB-22452-DO.pdf

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Oke well this is a complicated one.

This is what happened. I get arrested for corruption, unable to defend myself because of IC files giving me 30 minutes to come up with something that would normally take 24 hours. This was done right before GOV was disbanded, to try to get it done quick. I lose my lawyer's license. Then I go and change my name, get back into GOV, and get my lawyers license back. Nothing happens here, no issues whatsoever. I actively play my character as a state attorney.

I join the org NG to work as a District Attorney, having some good Roleplay, trying to set up a Military Court, write classified documents and just have fun roleplaying my character. Then the same person, that wanted me arrested for corruption, arrests me again for forging documents. Using an in-game mechanic to favor their own character and not giving me a chance to do anything about it. This is not only unfair, but also unrealistic.

See the proof in the document, named Evidence - Exhibit C, that is used In Character to arrest a person. The dates are wrong, the times are wrong, so the whole ''evidence & proof'' is wrong.

Now I get that some would see this as an IC issue, but using POWER GAMING mechanics like this, is still breaking the rules of proper RP.

The other fact is that the person with ID 3143 is also using OOC information. No where can I see proof of that person finding my first passport as seen in exhibit A. This would mean that the picture used there, is found OOC and then used IC. Which is MG?

After this, FIB signs off on this, which is clearly, again, using PG to use an in-game mechanic, disregarding my in-game character to continue his story and favoring their own.

This breaks the Roleplaying rules and takes out the fun of the whole server. I try to have fun, try to play a character and always try to solve things In game. But others are using in game mechanics to PG, OOC information to MG and more. I want to figure out what the exact rules are about this whole situation.

Kindly look into this.

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
I would also like to say that I wanted to solve this issue IC'ly, made a nice document with a settlement agreement, a case file, went ahead and visited the director of FIB, tried to talk.. But got the answer: oh yeah i will look into it in like 3 to 5 days or something, bye.

I stated to their deputy director that they have 3 hours to sign the settlement agreement I made. They could have countered it and made another nice Roleplay moment. They refused.

Admin Sophia came, revoked my lawyers license, stating that all private lawyer licenses will get revoked cause the city doesnt have GOV to sign off on anything. Further decreasing my ability to play out my character. Because if I now rejoin NG, I am not able to work as District Attorney anymore.

This furthers the fact that someone else acted with in-game mechanics to further their story while disregarding others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom