Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Short
Administrators nickname
Bill Austin
Date
Feb 7, 2023
Time
15:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX3_MqfrMoc&ab_channel=ChazHimself

Richard Short

Player
Player
i got hit with rdm yet in my friends pov you can see the other guy shoot first at my fam so in turn i shot him. his pov didnt show that. he is literally wasting admins time. he did the same thing to my fam member Chaz McCormick who also had a thread going. then the thread was closed before asking for pov or anything in both of our cases.

Bill Austin

Player
Player
You can complain about it in the complains about players section so we can punish him for GR 6.15 instead of posting this here because you still did shoot in non red zone area which is against GR 6.15 as well!!

Richard Short

Player
Player
was him shooting at my fam not grounds to shoot him when he had already given another fam member 5 sec and shot at them(you can see him shoot in link)? i shot once and once he stopped shooting i put my gun away as you can see in the video, im just tryna get a little more clarification please and thank you.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1 admin made correct decision
2 if someone violates rules you should report him and not start violate rules back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom