Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ercan Can

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ercan Can
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord: ErcanCan#3893
6. Your Nickname : Ercan Can
7. Your ID : 83882

Additional information

1. Leader of Life Invader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ? (List three reasons with explanation).

I've been in this organization for long time, and helped a lot to that organization in every leader terms. And I would love to be the new leader of LI to do more changes and make more improvements to it. My close friend used be the LI leader (Effy Rose) and I was her high command, I helped her a lot and she became such a successful leader. So that's being said that, I have some kind of leader experience.

3. Your advises for improving RolePlay level in organisation.
I will be fair to every member of the organization, and make sure to be the same for members of the organization to each other as well.
Due to my online hours, I will be doing plenty of events inside and out of the organization to improve the RP situation.
I will be in contact with every single one of my organization members to fix their problems and find a solution to their questions.

Nor Avino

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Oooo Ercan would make a great leader! He's got loads of experience in the org, was extremely helpful to me when I first joined and taught me a lot of what I know. Everyone likes him and respects him and he would truly be a great asset to the org!

g3Qs2wK.png

knox doe

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ercan Can
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord: ErcanCan#3893
6. Your Nickname : Ercan Can
7. Your ID : 83882

Additional information

1. Leader of Life Invader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ? (List three reasons with explanation).

I've been in this organization for long time, and helped a lot to that organization in every leader terms. And I would love to be the new leader of LI to do more changes and make more improvements to it. My close friend used be the LI leader (Effy Rose) and I was her high command, I helped her a lot and she became such a successful leader. So that's being said that, I have some kind of leader experience.

3. Your advises for improving RolePlay level in organisation.
I will be fair to every member of the organization, and make sure to be the same for members of the organization to each other as well.
Due to my online hours, I will be doing plenty of events inside and out of the organization to improve the RP situation.
I will be in contact with every single one of my organization members to fix their problems and find a solution to their questions.
101 to all: like it and approve it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom