Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 10 UTC+
4. Average online per day: 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord: Karim Atlas#2979
6. Your Nickname Karim Atllas
7. Your ID: 8465
Additional information

1. Leader of... The Ballas Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason 1: so I have been in many gangs before and i have seen how the people and leaders act in the org, my favorite org is Ballas without a doubt, every term i go there i have fun, and we don't get any warnings, the Ballas gang is an amazing gang and i would really love to be the leader of that gang.

Reason 2: Location of the gang. the best hq and location of a gang is Ballas, it is really close to everything, Arena, store, gas station, subs, etc. which means we can do every activity's and events. this gang has really got in my hear and its one of my favorites gangs and orgs in grand rp.

Reason 3: My experience, i have been in gang for alot of time like i said, i have been 2 times deputy and hc in every single gang, which means i know alot of rules and i know not to break them, i will make sure that the hc of my org are doing their jobs probably and not inviting random people and people who dont know rules to the gang.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make sure to do events EVERY day of the week, i wont stop doing events and i will make legal run out of money lol. and i will make sure that my hc are doing their jobs probably and not inviting people who want to get us disbanded. i will get a hc of every time zone so that they can keep the org running and always active. i will try my best not not to get warnings or break any rules in the game.

BALLAS ON TOP!

riggs

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 10 UTC+
4. Average online per day: 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord: Karim Atlas#2979
6. Your Nickname Karim Atllas
7. Your ID: 8465
Additional information

1. Leader of... The Ballas Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Reason 1: so I have been in many gangs before and i have seen how the people and leaders act in the org, my favorite org is Ballas without a doubt, every term i go there i have fun, and we don't get any warnings, the Ballas gang is an amazing gang and i would really love to be the leader of that gang.

Reason 2: Location of the gang. the best hq and location of a gang is Ballas, it is really close to everything, Arena, store, gas station, subs, etc. which means we can do every activity's and events. this gang has really got in my hear and its one of my favorites gangs and orgs in grand rp.

Reason 3: My experience, i have been in gang for alot of time like i said, i have been 2 times deputy and hc in every single gang, which means i know alot of rules and i know not to break them, i will make sure that the hc of my org are doing their jobs probably and not inviting random people and people who dont know rules to the gang.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make sure to do events EVERY day of the week, i wont stop doing events and i will make legal run out of money lol. and i will make sure that my hc are doing their jobs probably and not inviting people who want to get us disbanded. i will get a hc of every time zone so that they can keep the org running and always active. i will try my best not not to get warnings or break any rules in the game.

BALLAS ON TOP!
+++ best leader

Alnaqbiabood

Player
Player
I Hope reject this

Go Fuck Yourself Middle Finger GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom