Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harry shade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 8, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRbXU745Tpo

Federico _

Player
Player
In the clip you can see he cuff's me with out saying and also cuffed me from 3 meters away
They don’t need to say “Ok, I’ll be cuffing you” as its already script written in top left. Only Lawyers will get onto you for that as its IC issue by you verbalising it.

Harry wick

Player
Player
They don’t need to say “Ok, I’ll be cuffing you” as its already script written in top left. Only Lawyers will get onto you for that as its IC issue by you verbalising it.
We sat there and called a god and the god said he has to tell me he is doing it

Federico _

Player
Player
You didn’t say anything when grabbing me either
You have essentially made a report and now are making false claims, its common sense. You DO NOT Need to Vocalise GRABBING OR CUFFING. That is NOT FAIL RP. As i said its already SCRIPT WRITTEN in top left

Harry wick

Player
Player
You have essentially made a report and now are making false claims, its common sense. You DO NOT Need to Vocalise GRABBING OR CUFFING. That is NOT FAIL RP. As i said its already SCRIPT WRITTEN in top left
I’m not making no false claims I have body cam footage of a god coming down and telling us he has to tell me he is cuffing me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom