Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitleen Valoroso

Punisher
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL: Yiğit

2. Your age:

3. Time zone:
GMT+3

4. Average online per day:
6-8

5. Your Discord:
whitleen#4963

6. Your Nickname:
Whitleen Valoroso

7. Your ID: 104334

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I will listen to my gang members and always try to improve experience for veterans and new members joining the gang by keeping the standards high and competent to a level where i have the full proficiency to direct every single gang member

- By being a good leader I would like to teach my gang members about how the gang works, and later see that work pay off with them staying loyal to my gang. I will focus on becoming the biggest gang in the city to a point where purple is everywhere I go.

- Since joining this city I have experienced a variety of different Role play scenarios/situations both throughout illegal side, being familiar with this side of the criminal roleplay side off the server i think it would give me the advantage over other players. At this moment now I feel as if I should now try help out the community in allowing the players of the city to enjoy and grow within the city by allowing myself in a leadership position like this. Newer and older players can enjoy and help out within the gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Under my leadership, the main goal will be to revive the ghetto and all the gang events, which will bring challenging competition and encourage more people to participate and have fun.
Additionally, eliminating toxicity where possible and establishing the Ballas gang as a primary example of good quality roleplay is what my organization will definitely strive to achieve.
Lastly, the organization will be focusing on organizing creative global events and RP scenarios with other legal and illegal organizations, that will bring even more immersive and exciting experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom