Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xaad Quinn
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Feb 8, 2023
Time
23:30
Proofs
https://www.linkpicture.com/q/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Screenshot-2023.02.09-00.22.29.33.png

Xaad Khan

Player
Player
Hello,
i was in Sandy Shores picking up a few strawberries and mushrooms.
Suddenly i got code A and when I reconnected again, this screen came up with "Connection lost - Anticheat code #1652".
I'm a bit confused, because I only collect strawberries.
I think this is a system error. Could you please check and unban me. Because I haven't done anything illegal.
Best Regards

Daywalker

Player
Player
Hello,
i was in Sandy Shores picking up a few strawberries and mushrooms.
Suddenly i got code A and when I reconnected again, this screen came up with "Connection lost - Anticheat code #1652".
I'm a bit confused, because I only collect strawberries.
I think this is a system error. Could you please check and unban me. Because I haven't done anything illegal.
Best Regards
You Sir, have to Copy / paste my request?? Are u serious??? Its 1on1 copy. Aren't you embarrassed to copy my text exactly the same?

Xaad Khan

Player
Player
broo my friend tell me tOo say this thats why i got scared i dont know what can i doO nd what happen

Xaad Khan

Player
Player
sir i did many times not working that was still saying disconnected Anticheat thread#1652

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom