Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eric Barba
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 25, 2021
Time of violation
15:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3U9nlRe3aA

Eric Volkov

West Mafia
Player
We were on Doc highway looking for hostage we see fib car come round I chase it from behind while the other wait up in front as you can see the Fib car goes around 3 gang cars with me still following it and with the more than req people to pull it over after it goes round the cars the goes into doc ( green zone ) Proof: 2

Elene

Player
Player
POV from the Agent, He checked multiple times if he was being chased and as u can see there was no one behind him, And marabunta members flew from the shortcut and gave him demands when he was already at the DOC.
I honestly don't know what u guys expect from him, since u were not chasing him.

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
After reviewing all of the POV's I have decided to Deny this report against the FIB agents.
BUT
I have decided to punish the player ID 54859 for Mixing.
(Words : ''You ran into the GZ?'')

( The FIB agent didn't hear any demands, also there was just 1 Marabunta car chasing him directly, while others went cut the highway and went NonRP cutting his way off DOC. If other Marabunta cars were chasing him normally like the first car the situation would be different, plus I repeat - The demands were not heard.)

We are also waiting for the reply of the Curator of Marabunta for the situation with the NonRP chase.

Skully

Player
As for Marabunta side they will receive a verbal warning and players will be punished for Non-RP Driving

ID 62097 will receive a punishment for Non-RP Driving
ID 46502 will receive a punishment for Non-RP Driving
ID 72956 will receive a punishment for Non-RP Driving

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom