Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Montanelas Corleone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2021
Time of violation
6:30 AM
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ravOKoV0spQ

shz0r

Player
Player
Hello,
I got scammed by a player selling a house, he was talking about avoiding taxes and he was in a rush so he asked me to pay 700k from the bank so I did (maybe you have the log) we then went to the bank to withdraw the rest to buy him the house, but when we did it he drived away.
I got the footage from when we went to the bank and he ran.

The problem is I paid to create a Family with my friends, that's why we were desperate looking for a house, someone at the governement said I had 24h to buy a house, is that true? If it is I'm in troubles..

Bruno Corleone/Gambino

Player
Player
Hello staff.
First of all I would like to say I'm really enjoying this sv like I didnt in some years grinding like 11 hours per day...
I was present at the time, like Shz0r said he was trying to buy the house, the ID 31216 told he was selling a house for 1.5 million Nº436... We were on a rush to buy the house cuz we needed it cuz family ( we paid 350k for 24h to create the fam)
We accepted the trade , after that he asked us to pay 700k in contract to avoid taxes and the rest in hands...
And the rest... we know...
Have a nice day

Sergej Vasiliev

Player
Player
Good luck with that,you will get ban for 60 days and he cuz you avoided server script,and you wont get your money back,i got scammed same thing happend to me so its uselles that you report that,play by the rules and that wont happend

shz0r

Player
Player
Good luck with that,you will get ban for 60 days and he cuz you avoided server script,and you wont get your money back,i got scammed same thing happend to me so its uselles that you report that,play by the rules and that wont happend
What are you talking about? I didn't avoid anything he just lowered price to pay less taxes but scammed us.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

This is insufficient evidence to prove a scam occurred. We need a POV of the transaction occurring. Also, it is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to evade the server script when doing these transactions, if you did get scammed in the future use the Server Script to avoid these issues.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom