Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected The Apocalypse | Unofficial Organization

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samm Cash

En1 Most loved | Mazhors Boyfriend
Player
Edited his message from +++++ little pussy want a treat?
To the admin that is editing this you really want this kid to get unofficial. Look what this kid saying " little pussy want a treat?"

Demarcos Brown

Player
Player
Bro ok Liam, you are a nobody. Idk why you sticking up for Jamol, this dude just uses everybody for his own advantage. You do you but Jamols fam is a joke.
I mostly play en2 that’s why I’m still pretty updated on what happens on en1 tho, and you is Liam? Or is this some joke I don’t understand?

Demarcos Brown

Player
Player
To the admin that is editing this you really want this kid to get unofficial. Look what this kid saying " little pussy want a treat?"
This has nothing to do with anything btw… talking shit to people who betray you, doesn’t change what they do to this forum just so you are aware, I don’t know you I don’t need to start another argument in here, just informing you what you say simply won’t matter.

JLoco.

Player
deff use everyone and everything
Who have I used lmao? Gimme example, then I’m fr done, but I’ve never used you Steve, never once, I don’t even want to fight with you but you get mad at things that aren’t my fault.

find out part2

Player
Player
good luck 250k ids lol take my player and id and pic out i dont want anything to do with this bs lol all it will be is a mess just like how you let a cheater in are gang

JLoco.

Player
good luck 250k ids lol take my player and id and pic out i dont want anything to do with this bs lol all it will be is a mess just like how you let a cheater in are gang
Can’t answer a question, you came for the fam picture, you showed up when I called for it. Not only that but you still living in the past bro, you need to grow up dude, you sound like you’re brand new to talking shit dawg, it mean nothing to me to continue to bring up the same reason you don’t like me, you say I use people, how? Your a waste of time goodbye.

find out part2

Player
Player
Can’t answer a question, you came for the fam picture, you showed up when I called for it. Not only that but you still living in the past bro, you need to grow up dude, you sound like you’re brand new to talking shit dawg, it mean nothing to me to continue to bring up the same reason you don’t like me, you say I use people, how? Your a waste of time goodbye.
give me back my 600k back lol and you got pov showing i said an came to take a pic you use for this?

JLoco.

Player
this dude took 1M from me + my 1M state value car
You offered me the car, first of all, second of all you have never possessed 1 million dollars, go ahead and try and proof it, yes you gave me the car, for the family, when you were in it, hope y’all see the trend that the people that talk were in my family…

shadow VECCOOL

discord VECOOL#4100
Player
++
\
darkens.gif

Samm Cash

En1 Most loved | Mazhors Boyfriend
Player
You offered me the car, first of all, second of all you have never possessed 1 million dollars, go ahead and try and proof it, yes you gave me the car, for the family, when you were in it, hope y’all see the trend that the people that talk were in my family…
Exactly we know how shit the family is hahaha

JLoco.

Player
Family Name: The Apocalypse
Family Leader: Jamol Jankins | 181974
Owner Discord: Jamol Jankins#6691
Family house #: 868

Family Outfit:

Rules of the family:

• respect all members of the family

• if your gang is robbing a family members do not participate in the rob

• do not steal from warehouse or cars

• do not break the rules of the city

• keep away from toxcity within the family

• listen and follow the commands of your HC

Family Logo:

Ranking System:

1- Suspended:

The new members to the family, still learning the rules and prove they are worthy of using the radio.

2- Associate:

Know and understand the rules of the family, attend events and help the new guys.

3- Marshal:

In charge or recruitment

4- Enforcer:

Start of your HC journey, gaining trust with the leaders to have more permissions, in charge of recruitment and ranking new members

5- Capo:

Official a part of the HC team helps teach members of the family and gives ranks to the deserving members

6- Event Leader:

In charge of getting members to events and giving bonuses

7- Duke Executive:

Deputy of the family, in charge when no leaders are in the city

8- Leader:

Members who have the same permissions as the actually leader and have the name to show they need as much respect as the actually leader, take care of the family when the true leader if not I’m the city

9- Leader:

The actually leader of the family

Family goals:

• Top 10 Family
• Buy a family business
• Win as many events as possible
• Hit 500 members
• Become recognized as a threat

Family backstory:

In January or 1989, a soul by the name of Jamol Jankins entered the world, and without a father figure he was left without much discipline. He started acting out in school at a young age, and cussing out his own teachers and even threatened to kill some of them, Jamol quickly became good friends with a guy called Won Jick, together they joined a well known family, that terrorized the city of Los Santos, known as Valentino Inc. learning many things from the members there, teaching them the ways of stealing cars, hustling drugs, and getting away with homocide. Jamol quickly thrived in this group, and when the family started to fall apart he made it his mission to revive the city from this missing piece. He started The Apocalypse which deviated the east side part of the ghetto, they thrived and were able to make a huge amount of progress early on, Jamol and Won ended up making some good friends to making the apocalypse a reality and terror through the members of Los Santos was at an all time high. They were able to make a good amount of Allie’s to help them along the way, which they would eventually take over and have them become part of The Apocalypse. Everyday the pain of the citizens of Los Santos rises, and everyday someone new is attacked. And now in present day they are looking to take the final strike in the city making sure The Apocalypse is the biggest and most well known dominance in the whole state.
I have changed my name to Jamol Apoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom