Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Vagos | hostage situation | 10/2/2023

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
Date and time of the event:
10/2/2023 At : 19:00
The organization that is conducting the event:

Vagos

the event is hostage situation which i will be the hostage and my gang will be holding me in a place which you will be tp to and there will be photo of the place in this forum dont worry so you have to fight my people to get to me i should not be dead tho you should carry me and take me with your people which is little bit far from the place i was hold hostage you should carry me in your shoulder but but you have to do rp try to talk with blah blah do it rp way so we have fun also

Why this event:
to have fun and do rp and change stuff so we can see how it goes

Other organizations involved:
ALL gangs and leos are invited
Admin Requirements:
Tp everyone to the place which will be post here

Rules of the event: dont end it fast in fight do rp first try to talk make it fun

How is the event won?
you have to carry me in your shoulder

Prize for the winner:
350k split between the team

10/11/2023 At : 19:00

Vagos

the event is hostage situation which i will be the hostage and my gang will be holding me in a place which you will be tp to and there will be photo of the place in this forum dont worry so you have to fight my people to get to me i should not be dead tho you should carry me and take me with your people which is little bit far from the place i was hold hostage you should carry me in your shoulder but but you have to do rp try to talk with blah blah do it rp way so we have fun also

Why this event:

Admin Requirements:
Tp everyone to the place which will be post here

Rules of the event: dont end it fast in fight do rp first try to talk make it fun

How is the event won?

Prize for the winner:

10/11/2023 At : 19:00

Vagos

Why this event:

Admin Requirements:
Tp everyone to the place which is there in the imgur link admin has to spawn cars for cover for my people and guns for everyone in the event and also armor

How is the event won?

Prize for the winner:

Photo of the event in the imgur

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom