Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sara Atticus
Suspect ID
786 10481
Date of violation
Jun 26, 2021
Time of violation
6:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Cg9cl95x0

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Alright so in multiple occasions with the ballas it seems to be that we always comply with then when they rob us but when we try to rob them they Stall RP MG and get themselves mercykilled + multiple of them combat log multiple times and we try to talk to them in HQ to solve this gang to gang rather than making a report and there is never any progress. As you can see in the POV I clearly try more than once to pick him up with med and he kept stalling until he got mercy killed, this hasn't happened once they usually either get themselves mercykilled or combat log and from now on I will not give them any more chances and I will report them for every single rulebreak they do.
here is the other guy

8sh

Sugar Daddy
Player
ID 786 here
when i died i went to take a sip of water that only took 30 sec then I came back to all of them screaming then a blood member finished me so i don't know what you're on about

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
ID 786 here
when i died i went to take a sip of water that only took 30 sec then I came back to all of them screaming then a blood member finished me so i don't know what you're on about
sip of water when you got killed by us and you knew we were gonna innotiate a robbery? what even is this excuse lmao

8sh

Sugar Daddy
Player
sip of water when you got killed by us and you knew we were gonna innotiate a robbery? what even is this excuse lmao
well, I had 3 min after I got downed before the timer ends so surely I can take a 30 sec break to drink water then come back to rp. I know this is difficult for you to understand that people have lives

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
As a child from Africa I find it very disrespectful that you would hate on someone getting water, If I was in his position I would have been gone for 2 mins drinking some water. I understand your RP was hurt but so was my mental capacity by your petty reports.

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
I already talked to someone in bloods about this situation that is in my family about how the UI did not come across to heal me so I didn't know they were trying to heal me.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
well, I had 3 min after I got downed before the timer ends so surely I can take a 30 sec break to drink water then come back to rp. I know this is difficult for you to understand that people have lives
it was already past 1 min 20 secs when I came in the scene, making this silly excuse is very sad of you also insulting me in a forum shows how much of a child you are. Also, it's not my fault that you went to drink water and couldn't deal with an IC situation you obviously ran out of shit to say so that's the only excuse you make regardless of where you went you have ignored my medical care 5+ times which means you were aware of the situation. As you can see in the POV I have been trying to pick you up for a minute and you mention that you were gone for 30 seconds which means for the other 30 seconds before you were finished you were there and aware of the situation yet you still failed to accept medical care. Please stop the bs and accept the fact that you've clearly fail rped.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
ID 786 here
Bruh might go make roasted chicken each time i die and wait until i heal in hospital.

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
I already talked to someone in bloods about this situation that is in my family about how the UI did not come across to heal me so I didn't know they were trying to heal me.
Then maybe start clicking call for ambulance and listen as every single bloods always say we about to res so either put your head set on or glasses.

Clowns

Stealing From the SS Armory
Blocked
Then maybe start clicking call for ambulance and listen as every single bloods always say we about to res so either put your head set on or glasses. Like or send me a photo of your cock on discord so we handle this with nudes
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jay

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation
    I do not see ID 786 in the pov . I need the entire situation.
    You have 12 hours to respond with POV against ID 786 or I will not be able to help you with punishing him​

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation
    I do not see ID 786 in the pov . I need the entire situation.
    You have 12 hours to respond with POV against ID 786 or I will not be able to help you with punishing him​
its literally on Proofs:

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
not everyone has a fridge right next to their desk so they don't have to get up. Man had to go get up and grab his water.
Yea sorry next time I'm downed I'm just gonna go grab water cook some food while at it maybe go out with my friends and catch up with how they're doing then go for a nice walk after that.
Do you understand how bs your arguments are? honestly speaking the "I went to drink water for 30 seconds" is complete bullshit cause clearly in the video it was 1 minute of me trying to pick him up so the 30 seconds of him being back he was aware of the situation also not my fault he went to get water or whatever bs he's saying, still broke rules and should face consequences I mean I have a lot of clips of you guys doing it over and over you guys must love drinking water every time we're gonna rob you lmao.

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
So you were RP'ing and got shot and went unconcious.
You have 3 mins to chill there and listen and wait for any RP scenario seeing as you are LOGGED IN and PLAYING ICly... You going to get a sip of water is a mere excuse to have it stall in hopes theres no report made or you could make this excuse when it occurs. If you don't wanna RP, don't be logged in. If you don't have the time to deal with scenarios, like my time in SAHP, I would ensure i had time to myself if anything was to occur like a store robbery, I wouldn't just leave in the middle of it. Poof, gone but yeah...pretty sure everyone can see the obvious

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 786 and 10481 will receive a punishment for Failing RP​
  • You're not supposed to leave an RP situation just hanging because you had to go get some water . (General Rules 6.2)

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom