Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fischer Childs
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Feb 8, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Fischer childs

Player
Player
I've never cheated in my life and when I was just playing like i always have at the lumber job my game lagged and then disconnected and when i logged back in i was banned. I've been playing in this city for 4 or 5 months now and i absolute love it if one of you moderators could please reconsider what happened and you could even pc check me I would be more than grateful to be back in the city thanks so much.

ramiyar

Player
Player
I have the same problem. just I was working as a bus driver and I banned without any reason

luca top

ems on top
Player
i got banned for flying when a modder put me on his back after i inv him to my fam and i got banned by the anticheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom