Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RANKER

Ex.DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE | L.S.P.D.
Player
1.Your Name: S. Pahari
2.Your Age: 24
3.Timezone: IST GMT (+5:30)
4.Average Online per day:4-5 hours per day
5.Discord ID: RaNk3R#1537
6.Your Nickname: Ismart Shankar
7.ID: 17514

Additional information
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Hello To everyone Thank You To you For reading my application form . So there are many reasons why i wanted to be the leader of This Particular Gang because from The most time spent in the city My First Org Was vagos and Been there i Enjoyed My earlyhood life there I got know the city rule and it is the best time i could enjoy every time there. After That I Joined Lspd Where i achieved everything there being of experience in the high command from the fellow leaders and the fellow people in the organization. I am very kindhearted person which makes me socialable with every one in the organization and the other people in the organization .
I have learnt a lot of lesson Now Its TimeTo returen back where I came from To go in my childhood

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
1.My advise for the improving the roleplay as a leader of Ballas will be providing a quality roleplay instead of just being a criminal org in the city providing more content and enhanced there roleplay skills
2.Doing a roleplay with the legal organization and with other legal organization and following the city rules and providing the events to the city and between the oragnization
also communication between the illegal organization so that we can provide content to the each other and make some good time in the city
3.I Want To Stop The racism In the gang happenes i closely saw that which make me leave the org, also respecting each member of the gang to give them chance to be in every event and provide there skill sets to shine and perform to be biggest wanted criminal
4. I want to produce Biggest Criminal In the state Who do crime With a style without hurting the rp

Thanks for reading my application
Ismart Shankar

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
1.Your Name: S. Pahari
2.Your Age: 24
3.Timezone: IST GMT (+5:30)
4.Average Online per day:4-5 hours per day
5.Discord ID: RaNk3R#1537
6.Your Nickname: Ismart Shankar
7.ID: 17514

Additional information
1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Hello To everyone Thank You To you For reading my application form . So there are many reasons why i wanted to be the leader of This Particular Gang because from The most time spent in the city My First Org Was vagos and Been there i Enjoyed My earlyhood life there I got know the city rule and it is the best time i could enjoy every time there. After That I Joined Lspd Where i achieved everything there being of experience in the high command from the fellow leaders and the fellow people in the organization. I am very kindhearted person which makes me socialable with every one in the organization and the other people in the organization .
I have learnt a lot of lesson Now Its TimeTo returen back where I came from To go in my childhood

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
1.My advise for the improving the roleplay as a leader of Ballas will be providing a quality roleplay instead of just being a criminal org in the city providing more content and enhanced there roleplay skills
2.Doing a roleplay with the legal organization and with other legal organization and following the city rules and providing the events to the city and between the oragnization
also communication between the illegal organization so that we can provide content to the each other and make some good time in the city
3.I Want To Stop The racism In the gang happenes i closely saw that which make me leave the org, also respecting each member of the gang to give them chance to be in every event and provide there skill sets to shine and perform to be biggest wanted criminal
4. I want to produce Biggest Criminal In the state Who do crime With a style without hurting the rp

Thanks for reading my application
Ismart Shankar
Shankar dada on top!!!!!

Skully

Player
You have been Approved for Ballas Leader interviews at 18:00 Server Time on Wednesday (01/05/2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom