Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vee Venetia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 11, 2023
Time of violation
9:07
Proofs
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxbp4C4a0U24wi26k-0ljTlaTi1dE4dJhp

Lufi Stark

Player
Player
your that kind of guy who sits with a gaming pc recording pov but there is a catch you first brakes the rule then when the guy kills you back you starts crying in corner and come and upload half pov you are save because we are not sitting with a gaming pc and we are not free like you to break rules first and then upload a half pov

vAnimated

Player
Player
your that kind of guy who sits with a gaming pc recording pov but there is a catch you first brakes the rule then when the guy kills you back you starts crying in corner and come and upload half pov you are save because we are not sitting with a gaming pc and we are not free like you to break rules first and then upload a half pov
I dont read paragraphs but im assuming you are mad, so stay mad cupcake

vAnimated

Player
Player
Meanwhile you got dudes in your family who dont even know where and what a GZ is hahaha

Lufi Stark

Player
Player
OMG 413 messages in form this guy has how much free time to upload half pov and irritate other players cheee so shameless guy a big looser

I know this not coming from a dude with numbers in his name on forums lmfao

vAnimated

Player
Player
OMG 413 messages in form this guy has how much free time to upload half pov and irritate other players cheee so shameless guy a big looser
See, I’m looking at the way you’re typing now, and CLEARLY I see that it is you that needs to go back and reevaluate your education… and your typing too. Pretty sure there are children who can type a proper sentence better than you can

yash12

Player
Player
See, I’m looking at the way you’re typing now, and CLEARLY I see that it is you that needs to go back and reevaluate your education… and your typing too. Pretty sure there are children who can type a proper sentence better than you can
kid

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 82973 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.2
  • It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. (Black Market is an Unscripted Green Zone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom