Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Talha Riley
Administrators nickname
Rohit Garg
Date
Feb 11, 2023
Time
16:12
Proofs
https://streamable.com/8v1uek

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
We were having a turf 5v5 Humane Labs. While we were driving our cars to zone, we got sent to demorgan for non-rp driving. Meanwhile, there is a west mafia player behind us, driving in the same path with us, doing exactly what we do but he does not get any punishment which causes us to play turf 3v5. This is really unfair that admin punished only us, not west mafia that punishment caused us to lose the turf :))

Also, this is an OOC event, aren't us allowed to drive the cars like that because we are going to an OOC event.
This is my friend pov you can see west mafia player id: westttt pov

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Hello As I told u ingame Also I did not see that guy I showed only 3 cars OOC event from the inside Not outside that's not mean you gonna break the rules Outside off the Zone....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom