Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anatoli Petrovich

ay blyat stream dont work
Player
Information

1. Patrik
2. 14 (I don't believe it myself man)
3. CEST
4. 6-10 hrs
5. mini#0796
6. Anatoli Volkov
7. 30034

I. Additional information
1. Leader of the National Guard

II. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Main reasons are the following, but there are many more.

I)
I believe in the values of this organization, I have been apart of it in the past or long enough during my time in it and outside of it to understand its advantages and disadvantages. Basically what to fix and what not.

II)
I have grown good relationships with the recent officers of the National Guard, I've seen their efforts and dedications to functioning of the National Guard and I believe as a General, I can help maximize and achieve their skills to provide a better experience to those in the National Guard. Also maximize their knowledge to help make the National Guard what it should be, especially with the other fellow organizations (For example, FIB, SAHP, LSPD, GOV)

III)
I sure do want to continue this awesome system and tactics that were made by Darius Edge, but I feel like I could improve a little bit as it's perfect by revamping the Special units and the Combat medics, show them my own tactics which would be more effective in certain situations.

III. Your advises for improving RolePlay level in organization

I)

I have seen the tactics of the National Guard in its present state and I want to change and improve on what it is and should be. Many of the soldiers who go out as squads to stop gangs from raiding the base suddenly die due to their lack of experience on when to jump out of the car and shoot and when to retreat. But I want to fix it by making the squads Special divisions only and possibly add 1 Combat medic per squad vehicle, to maximize their chances of surviving. By making each squad focus on what they are told to do, for example: 2 Squads focus on damaging the gang members at Alarms/Gens. While 1 squad goes around the Parachutes (Fire station, exc) to eliminate those who are stealing ammunition while we are focused on Alarms/Gens.

II)
I don't know if this is implemented or not but National Guard should have more little divisions such as Recon Division and Marksmen division which would only be made from 4 people or less. This is to boost the new soldiers RP career path and give them morale to open up and speak to begin their new life or RolePlay which they could only experience it in the National Guard.

III)
I would strongly boost up the Markmen/Shooting training's and Communication abilities since some National Guard members can be pretty bad at it but not so they cannot do anything. For example for Shooting training's an Idea from Cousin Roko which would be Forest training, this it to get National Guard members familiar with rough terrain and possible cover if a strong 10-10 happens and of course to level up their Weapon skills. And for Communication skills, I would implement the training of Convoys and practice training of Ammo runs. For Convoys, to increase the Radio comms by making them report gang activities but in short words to keep the radio clean so other people don't turn it off, to keep everything nice and smooth by communicating which way we are turning and what speed to maintain, and of course let people who volunteer to lead to led them complete the task they are given. And for ammo runs, some ideas would be used from the Convoys but mainly introduce new Routes which are longer but safer to prevent gang attacks.

Danny Krown

Player
Player
Information

1. Patrik
3. CEST
4. 6-10 hrs
5. mini#0796
6. Anatoli Volkov
7. 30034

II. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I)
I believe in the values of this organization, I have been apart of it in the past or long enough during my time in it and outside of it to understand its advantages and disadvantages. Basically what to fix and what not.

II)
I have grown good relationships with the recent officers of the National Guard, I've seen their efforts and dedications to functioning of the National Guard and I believe as a General, I can help maximize and achieve their skills to provide a better experience to those in the National Guard. Also maximize their knowledge to help make the National Guard what it should be, especially with the other fellow organizations (For example, FIB, SAHP, LSPD, GOV)

III)
I sure do want to continue this awesome system and tactics that were made by Darius Edge, but I feel like I could improve a little bit as it's perfect by revamping the Special units and the Combat medics, show them my own tactics which would be more effective in certain situations.

I)

I have seen the tactics of the National Guard in its present state and I want to change and improve on what it is and should be. Many of the soldiers who go out as squads to stop gangs from raiding the base suddenly die due to their lack of experience on when to jump out of the car and shoot and when to retreat. But I want to fix it by making the squads Special divisions only and possibly add 1 Combat medic per squad vehicle, to maximize their chances of surviving. By making each squad focus on what they are told to do, for example: 2 Squads focus on damaging the gang members at Alarms/Gens. While 1 squad goes around the Parachutes (Fire station, exc) to eliminate those who are stealing ammunition while we are focused on Alarms/Gens.

II)
I don't know if this is implemented or not but National Guard should have more little divisions such as Recon Division and Marksmen division which would only be made from 4 people or less. This is to boost the new soldiers RP career path and give them morale to open up and speak to begin their new life or RolePlay which they could only experience it in the National Guard.

III)
I would strongly boost up the Markmen/Shooting training's and Communication abilities since some National Guard members can be pretty bad at it but not so they cannot do anything. For example for Shooting training's an Idea from Cousin Roko which would be Forest training, this it to get National Guard members familiar with rough terrain and possible cover if a strong 10-10 happens and of course to level up their Weapon skills. And for Communication skills, I would implement the training of Convoys and practice training of Ammo runs. For Convoys, to increase the Radio comms by making them report gang activities but in short words to keep the radio clean so other people don't turn it off, to keep everything nice and smooth by communicating which way we are turning and what speed to maintain, and of course let people who volunteer to lead to led them complete the task they are given. And for ammo runs, some ideas would be used from the Convoys but mainly introduce new Routes which are longer but safer to prevent gang attacks.
This guy right here is the guy the city needs

Toghrol Arrsi

Player
Player
Vouch + for this guy. i recently joined LSPD (2-3 days) but from first day i realized this guy is one of the coolest player i ever seen in this server. he has so much experience and also clever mind in complex situations. i'm 27 and i can not believe he is just 14 (good job anatoli).
надеюсь на лучшее для тебя мой русский друг <3

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
Information

1. Patrik
3. CEST
4. 6-10 hrs
5. mini#0796
6. Anatoli Volkov
7. 30034

I)

II)

III)

I)

II)

III)
+

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
Information

1. Patrik
3. CEST
4. 6-10 hrs
5. mini#0796
6. Anatoli Volkov
7. 30034

I)

II)

III)

I)

II)

III)
best comrade <3 the best leader for the national guard of our mother Russia <3

Ekansh Nakya

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Information

1. Patrik
3. CEST
4. 6-10 hrs
5. mini#0796
6. Anatoli Volkov
7. 30034

I)

II)

III)

I)

II)

III)
+

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Approved for National Guard leader interviews at 30th December 2021 (18:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom