Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramazan Killa

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Ramazan
2. Your Age --: 19
3. TIme zone --: Belgium -1
4. Average Online per Day --: 2-6hours
5. Your Discord --: Ramazan66#9983
6. Your Nickname --: Ramazan Cailou
7. Your ID --: 99329

1. 1. Leader of Ballas I want to lead ballas because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others as i have got a lot of experince. “ I’ve been Deputy of Gangs for over 150 days straight and I’m ready to become a leader. The Ballas gang is one of the most famous gangs and needs a strong leader and I know I can be successful based off my Deputy experience and following the leadership abilities of Richard Gravitas (because he’s amazing and awesome). With the right Deputies, I know I can trust the gang to be in good hands. Ballas is the most famous gang and with me, I know I can make it the best

2. why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation. One reason I feel I can hold the leadership position of this gang is due to my long term presence in many gangs which has allowed me to see the side of all criminal organisations. By being a high command in many gangs and deputy for gangs, I have the experience, dedication, and love for gang life plus I have a structure in place to make Ballas on top again. One of the most important pieces in gang life is following the rules and I will do everything in power to make sure we have the appropriate RP while making ballas on top i want to be the leader of ballas because i have been +1year in the city and i have been deputy in many gangs for long terms and i am ready to take the lead of ballas gang and make sure to get ghetto alive back as it seems a bit dead these days turfs are important but not the main thing to focus on what i recommend is to do are sprays, active in ghetto fighting, robbing people in ghetto also robbing in highways and doing hostage situation

3.Rolepassing
    1. I will ensure everyone knows the rules and if they don't, we give them an adequate second chance with a de-ranking unless it's a massive rule break and multiple rule breaks in one situation. Everyone deserves a second chance for a small mistake.
    2. Avoid the toxicity and the toxic players in the city by getting feedback from gang members and High Command,
    3. Push for 100% Turf or at least the majority of the Turf.
    4. 100% sprays multiple times per day
    5. Attend Subs and Battleship every day, have at least one hostage situation with robbery of gun store or 24/7, and take over the ghetto each and every day.
    6. No more threats for no shows of every event. This leads to a bad taste in your mouth and leads to toxicity. There is a way to get people to events and to help with the gang and the use of threats isnt one of them.
    7. ATTEND FZ once every two days
    8. Stay active in the ghetto with robbing and active scenarios
    9. Have RP great again with Hostage situations , making Ballas a terrorist Org, attending all events, etc
    10. Have the right deputies so when I’m offline, the gang is in good hands and won’t break rules and will stay active

andrêw2k

clapper
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Ramazan
2. Your Age --: 19
3. TIme zone --: Belgium -1
4. Average Online per Day --: 2-6hours
5. Your Discord --: Ramazan66#9983
6. Your Nickname --: Ramazan Cailou
7. Your ID --: 99329

1. 1. Leader of Ballas I want to lead ballas because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others as i have got a lot of experince. “ I’ve been Deputy of Gangs for over 150 days straight and I’m ready to become a leader. The Ballas gang is one of the most famous gangs and needs a strong leader and I know I can be successful based off my Deputy experience and following the leadership abilities of Richard Gravitas (because he’s amazing and awesome). With the right Deputies, I know I can trust the gang to be in good hands. Ballas is the most famous gang and with me, I know I can make it the best

2. why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation. One reason I feel I can hold the leadership position of this gang is due to my long term presence in many gangs which has allowed me to see the side of all criminal organisations. By being a high command in many gangs and deputy for gangs, I have the experience, dedication, and love for gang life plus I have a structure in place to make Ballas on top again. One of the most important pieces in gang life is following the rules and I will do everything in power to make sure we have the appropriate RP while making ballas on top i want to be the leader of ballas because i have been +1year in the city and i have been deputy in many gangs for long terms and i am ready to take the lead of ballas gang and make sure to get ghetto alive back as it seems a bit dead these days turfs are important but not the main thing to focus on what i recommend is to do are sprays, active in ghetto fighting, robbing people in ghetto also robbing in highways and doing hostage situation

3.Rolepassing
    1. I will ensure everyone knows the rules and if they don't, we give them an adequate second chance with a de-ranking unless it's a massive rule break and multiple rule breaks in one situation. Everyone deserves a second chance for a small mistake.
    2. Avoid the toxicity and the toxic players in the city by getting feedback from gang members and High Command,
    3. Push for 100% Turf or at least the majority of the Turf.
    4. 100% sprays multiple times per day
    5. Attend Subs and Battleship every day, have at least one hostage situation with robbery of gun store or 24/7, and take over the ghetto each and every day.
    6. No more threats for no shows of every event. This leads to a bad taste in your mouth and leads to toxicity. There is a way to get people to events and to help with the gang and the use of threats isnt one of them.
    7. ATTEND FZ once every two days
    8. Stay active in the ghetto with robbing and active scenarios
    9. Have RP great again with Hostage situations , making Ballas a terrorist Org, attending all events, etc
    10. Have the right deputies so when I’m offline, the gang is in good hands and won’t break rules and will stay active
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom