Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Agent West
Suspect ID
252 11006
Date of violation
May 13, 2021
Time of violation
14:23
Proofs
https://streamable.com/fgonp5

Agent West

Player
Player
In these clips you can see that 2 people are using organisational armour in the foundry event also you can see ID 252 does not have the blue armour bar above his character which is suspicious of cheats? if you watch the clips slowly you can see i do over 100dmg to ID 252 and he still has his armour on.

Forbidden Armour

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
at 1 second in the video you see his healthbar, its a visual glitch

Deltaa

Player
Player
HAHAHAHAHA bro
1. scriptly i cant wear armor
2. if i was cheating and adding armor, you think i would atleast HIDE IT BY REMOVING THE FIB VEST HAHAHAHAH WHAT

Anywho heres a picture that I was not indeed wearing armor and you're chatting shit

Agent West

Player
Player
As i'm not in your eyes and cant see your screen how am i meant to know that ? so dont come replying with all this saying im chatting shit etc cos im not on my screen it clearly shows you wearing armour so what am i meant to think? you could of just came here and said "nah mate dont worry i wasnt its a visual glitch look at the screenshot" , but instead act pressed af, u sound pretty guilty when you come across replying like that.

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
Agent West if you need more proof I am his teammate and can show my pov of him not having armor on. Also armor in events is a visual glitch.

Agent West

Player
Player
Agent West if you need more proof I am his teammate and can show my pov of him not having armor on. Also armor in events is a visual glitch.
thats fine mate i can see its a visual glitch now from the screenshot but i appreciate it, im not being salty im just showing me POV yano

Deltaa

Player
Player
As i'm not in your eyes and cant see your screen how am i meant to know that ? so dont come replying with all this saying im chatting shit etc cos im not on my screen it clearly shows you wearing armour so what am i meant to think? you could of just came here and said "nah mate dont worry i wasnt its a visual glitch look at the screenshot" , but instead act pressed af, u sound pretty guilty when you come across replying like that.
im sorry i was indeed cheating blatantly

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Hello! Upon reviewing the footage, I have decided to deny this report.​
  • In the future, I suggest you do not even have these armors in your inventory to avoid bugs like this.​
  • Along with this, I will not tolerate toxicity on the forums and if you continue this in the future, punishments will carry over ICly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom