Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cannn

SIMITCI
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sedat
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : kanye#7777
6. Your Nickname : Kanye Luxell
7. Your ID : 129773
Additional information
1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 - I want to be leader of Ballas because i was in gangs for a long time, i used to be vagos leader before but i did a great mistake, im here to fix it.
2.2 - Before in my vagos term, i learn all ups and downs, what was my mistakes, why i got disbanded etc etc. so it wont happen again in this term.
2.3 - I will do a lot of fz raid,gunstore so there will be no afk gang i dont wanna sit on hq as a leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3.1 - If anyone do rulebreak it will be result in kicks and blacklist.
3.2 - I'm planing to do a lot of gunstore robberies, store robberies and fz raids so leo side can have to do something.
3.3 - This gang clearly will take control of ghetto without rulebreaks, if anyone do rulebreak it will be result with strikes and blacklists.
3.4 - Me, my deputies and hc's will take only whos know rules, who will do not rulebreak so this gang will be active without rulebreaks.

My goals for Ballas;
- I will try to do %100 turf with my main turfers.
- I will choose good persons for spray team so we can do %100 spray in every hour.
- We will take control of ghetto without rulebreaks.
- We will not miss any events especially vehicle theft, informant and which is important for gangs.

And last of all this gang will respect every member so we can enjoy and we can build a friendship without toxicity.

Best regards, Kanye...

Information
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 - I want to be leader of Ballas because i was in gangs for a long time, i used to be vagos leader before but i did a great mistake, im here to fix it.
2.2 - Before in my vagos term, i learn all ups and downs, what was my mistakes, why i got disbanded etc etc. so it wont happen again in this term.
2.3 - I will do a lot of fz raid,gunstore so there will be no afk gang i dont wanna sit on hq as a leader.

3.2 - I'm planing to do a lot of gunstore robberies, store robberies and fz raids so leo side can have to do something.
3.3 - This gang clearly will take control of ghetto without rulebreaks, if anyone do rulebreak it will be result with strikes and blacklists.
3.4 - Me, my deputies and hc's will take only whos know rules, who will do not rulebreak so this gang will be active without rulebreaks.

My goals for Ballas;
- I will choose good persons for spray team so we can do %100 spray in every hour.
- We will not miss any events especially vehicle theft, informant and which is important for gangs.

And last of all this gang will respect every member so we can enjoy and we can build a friendship without toxicity.

Best regards, Kanye...
besr leader

onder99

BROTHERHOOD
Player
Information
Additional information

My goals for Ballas;

Best regards, Kanye...
+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom