Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Players nickname
Radhe Bhai
Administrators nickname
Kenny Vis
Date
Jun 26, 2021
Time
8.05am
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NZS0Y5-x38s

Radhe Bhai

Player
Player
so my ign is Radhe Bhai,ID-13270,today morning admin Kenny vis taking sight of Blood's gang,and even don't listen my single words,and put me in jail for 180 minutes,and after that he also give me mute for additional 60 minutes.i have proper POV/Bodycam of all the seen.he also give jail one more friend of mine.because of his stupidity and irresponsible behaviour,i lost my Fib job,i was Special Agent in Fib,and also those Bala's members just stole my brand ne BMW I8.so need justice,need my job back and need my car back and need a meeting in OOC Discord Voice To giving you guys all proofs and also want punishment for this idiot admin.

Radhe Bhai

Player
Player
so my ign is Radhe Bhai,ID-13270,today morning admin Kenny vis taking sight of Blood's gang,and even don't listen my single words,and put me in jail for 180 minutes,and after that he also give me mute for additional 60 minutes.i have proper POV/Bodycam of all the seen.he also give jail one more friend of mine.because of his stupidity and irresponsible behaviour,i lost my Fib job,i was Special Agent in Fib,and also those Bala's members just stole my brand ne BMW I8.so need justice,need my job back and need my car back and need a meeting in OOC Discord Voice To giving you guys all proofs and also want punishment for this idiot admin.
i have more 2 bodycams, which i not uploaded because the size is too big,so setup a meeting in Discord where i can give you that proof.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. For insulting administration your forum account will be banned next time I will give ban ingame. The complaint is also filed in the incorrect format. Closed!

Top Bottom