Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaude Frouza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kaan Görgülü
2. Your age: 19 years old (07/05/2004)
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10-14 hours
5. Your Discord: Broolz#0001
6. Your Nickname: Broolz Sword
7. Your ID: 347

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1.) Dedication to the Organization
- In a 3-month internship, I achieved great success in the Ads Team department at LI mostly came first in PDA and people appreciated this success of mine. After Carlo became the leader, he told me that I was suitable for DHOD. I worked very hard to solve any problems that arose at LI, no matter what. And later, I was promoted to the rank of HOD. I did more than my best to ensure customer satisfaction and resolve the general issues of LI employees.
- I have dealt with many challenges, whether it be keeping PDA clean or resolving the issues of LI employees, and I believe I have done it very well.
- To sum up, I have a serious addiction to Grand, which motivates us to ensure the smooth running of the organization's affairs and properly establish everything with our department activities. I want to organize events in the city to make RP more active.

2.) Activity across all Departments
- We have an incredible Ads Team. I taught the things that people wanting to join the Ads team need to know. I was like a teacher. Now they are teaching and it truly gives me pride.
- If I will become a non-temporary leader, I'm thinking of giving HC to people who are really passionate and hardworking, helping people in everything.
- When people fail to fulfill their daily roles, I will rearrange their positions and hold meetings to discuss any difficulties or suggestions that I can help with and guide in the departments and review the status within the departments.

3.) Leadership qualities and organization experience
- I'm Lifeinvader employee for 3 months and I have a 1 month HC adventure.
- Sometimes there may be mistakes in ads, like capitalization, but I would kindly tell them the truth without breaking the hearts or angering the LI employees and make sure that they are more careful next time.
- I will make an update on bonuses. The LI employees will be even more satisfied with their bonuses and will be more eager to edit advertisements.
- As I said before, customer satisfaction is important to me. If there are any problems, I will try to resolve them in a way that both parties can understand.
- I will regulate the EN-3 Policy in the most understandable way. By doing that, LI employees will not be confused and it will be more understandable for LI employees.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
- Carry out more events periodically and talent show bi-weekly.
- Introducing some level of dynamic pricing such that it benefits the customers and also the employees and ensure smooth ad flow.
- Take in suggestions and implement the good ones from the employees and hire more employees.
- Provide better training with the help of those good with ads and Journalism

Lifeinvader_Banner_1.png

Singham Vella

Player
Player
Yeah Broolz is awesome and has proved his mettle in L.I. I had worked in L.I for 1 Month when he was H.O.D, was always engaged in guiding and helping interns and fellow colleagues. He is a dependable person completely fit for leading Life Invader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom