Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
regan smith
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2021
Time of violation
22:42
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/X6nKI1p

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
ID 83 responding.

I did not Combat Log. I lost connection to RageMP and this was told your higher up Ink on Discord and I shown him proof and he said he wouldn't report but that's okay.

4e053796d5517a63224e85db269c3a9c.png

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
ID 83 responding.

I did not Combat Log. I lost connection to RageMP and this was told your higher up Ink on Discord and I shown him proof and he said he wouldn't report but that's okay.

Bro i can pull my cable as well and disconect each time if you want cuz its mathematicaly close to impossible that all ballas have perfect connection when shooting and robbing but as soon as they get down the wifi/internet just stop working all of a suden. Also very sus that at 1.15 on the video you alt tab and couple seconds later you disconnect, and why arent you recording your screen but your game only.

Last edited:

regan smith

Blocked
Blocked
ID 83 responding.

i
its crazy how ur head pops when ur getting robbed some how every time hmmmm

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
its crazy how ur head pops when ur getting robbed some how every time hmmmm

I've been robbed once playing this server when I was in FIB and this was about to be the 2nd but I lost connection. Don't have a clue what you're on about, you clearly mistaking me.

Bro i can pull my cable as well and disconect each time if you want cuz its mathematicaly close to impossible that all ballas have perfect connection when shooting and robbing but as soon as they get down the wifi/internet just stop working all of a suden. Also very sus that at 1.15 on the video you alt tab and couple seconds later you disconnect, and why arent you recording your screen but your game only.

That's reaching lmao why tf would I pull a cable to avoid getting robbed on GRAND RP for my AK, Rev and like 100 bullets and 20 rev bullets lmao and I use Nvidia Shadowplay to record. You're also not involved in this report so refrain from commenting on everything related to Ballas / Us you forum goblin.

Reactions: Jay

Simon Brown

The Professional Snitch
Player
I've been robbed once playing this server when I was in FIB and this was about to be the 2nd but I lost connection. Don't have a clue what you're on about, you clearly mistaking me.

That's reaching lmao why tf would I pull a cable to avoid getting robbed on GRAND RP for my AK, Rev and like 100 bullets and 20 rev bullets lmao and I use Nvidia Shadowplay to record. You're also not involved in this report so refrain from commenting on everything related to Ballas / Us you forum goblin.
IDK you clearly logged out as soon i was in front of you.

Clowns

Stealing From the SS Armory
Blocked
tenor.gif

cry nigga no one cares, go outside and see the sunlight agaisnt your pale ass skin, maybe even see the world instead of hiding behind screen with your fat ass

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 83 has provided POV of him disconnecting and we have verified this. No punishments will be issued. Also, please communicate adequately on the forums with other members of our community. Future violations of this will result in forum account blocks.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom