Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Professional misconduct by FIB officer | ID-203733

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
lucifer kaushik
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 13, 2023
Time of violation
19:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Oi49KBG1Brw

kaushik23

Player
Player
I was at my fam house property, when 3 of the FIB officers entered my fam property and searched me and cuffed me for over carrying, I was just carrying 1 Revolver with 57 bullets, and the maximum we can carry is 100 approx but fib officer ID-203733 he cuffed me for over carring. No officer can come to a private property and cuff or arrest without any reason. FIB using their power against citizen. Ihow did he join FIB after not knowing the rules?? I hope i will get justice.

Chevi Calipso

EX Deputy Chief
Player
I was at my fam house property, when 3 of the FIB officers entered my fam property and searched me and cuffed me for over carrying, I was just carrying 1 Revolver with 57 bullets, and the maximum we can carry is 100 approx but fib officer ID-203733 he cuffed me for over carring. No officer can come to a private property and cuff or arrest without any reason. FIB using their power against citizen. Ihow did he join FIB after not knowing the rules?? I hope i will get justice.
This is an IC issue friend

Chevi Calipso

EX Deputy Chief
Player
The agents likely have a bio or had reasonable suspicion. Talk with a lawyer ICly to try and get this handled as a forum isn’t going to do anything

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
First the Name is FIB Agent Not FIB officer + its IC Reason so its not a Corruption and its not a'' Professional Misconduct '' yea i agree with you the Agent did a Incorret thing but its still a Mistake its not corruption All of the People make mistakes so You can Go , Ahead for a Lawyer and You can take a Money from Him for this Incorrect But its not a Good Way to go to the Fourm and Complian as a Professional Misconduct Then Solve it IC And don't move it to OOC

kaushik23

Player
Player
The agents likely have a bio or had reasonable suspicion. Talk with a lawyer ICly to try and get this handled as a forum isn’t going to do anything
thank you bro
First the Name is FIB Agent Not FIB officer + its IC Reason so its not a Corruption and its not a'' Professional Misconduct '' yea i agree with you the Agent did a Incorret thing but its still a Mistake its not corruption All of the People make mistakes so You can Go , Ahead for a Lawyer and You can take a Money from Him for this Incorrect But its not a Good Way to go to the Fourm and Complian as a Professional Misconduct Then Solve it IC And don't move it to OOC
ok i understand.. you know what have way of talking .. he was so rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom