Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Targaryen

LIVING IS A LOSING BET.
Player
Information :

1- Your name IRL
: Nazan Koch
2- Your age: 38
3- Time zone: GMT 0:00
4- Average online per day: 8 to 18 hours
5- Your Discord: TheQueen#7005
6- Your Nickname: Queen Targaryen
7- Your ID: 3025

Additional information :

1- Leader of Bloods

2-
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have been Head of Divisions of EMS and I enjoy being a leader and want to try something new. Leadership is in my soul. I have always raised myself whit the discipline
of a leader. I want to devote myself to the streets, The Ghetto so that my leadership spirit can be brought to the fore. I love Bloods specifically because it holds a special place in my heart, and I want to make it one of the best terms Bloods has had in this city.

- I will have 4 deputies. 2 will be in the city during the daytime and 2 will be in the city during the nighttime. This will ensure that the gang is active at all times and let all of Los Santos know we are active and not be underestimated.

- Most importantly I will be sure that the gang receives no warnings during my term and that they all support one another and are not toxic or putting each other down, as your fellow gang members are supposed to be like family to you.

3- Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.

-
Bloods will roam the ghetto in groups and do ghetto clapping while not attending events. This will let everyone know that Bloods is active and not going anywhere.

- No event will go without Bloods in attendance, this includes battleship, subs, clandestine, car theft, store robberies, etc.

- During store robberies I will be having High Command bring a newer gang member with them to see how negotiating is done, and the rules they need to follow to ensure
things are done correctly and efficiently. This will ensure that everyone is given a chance and learns during their time in The Bloods

4- My Goals for Bloods.

-
50+ Participant members

- They have no warnings

- To have high spray profits and a LEGIT spray team with bonuses

- To have all control of all turfs (Best Turfs in City by my side.. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom