Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Droppa Flawless
Administrators nickname
Alex Pluxury
Date
Feb 13, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/8V5NHJr

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
First of all i have returned to EN1 after a few months of not playing it. I come back to Alex Pluxury being senior crime admin. After playing Grand for almost 2 years and seeing many senior crime admins (Kevin, Skully, Bobby) who performed their job to the best of their ability and were able to act professionally in various different situations. However, Alex Pluxury who im not sure how long has been an admin for, does not in the the opinion of many crime side players have the ability to hold the capacity of being Senior Curator Crime. He has only just started making changes after we asked numerous times for many things to be changed in the crime side. He also does not have the correct manor of communicating with players.

In this screenshot, it shows the complete disrespectful and unprofessional manor that Alex speaks to players of the crime chat in chat crime. He also threatens us not to add any changes to crime side as we did not like his idea about him adding a massive truck to gangs.

In this screenshot when trying to tell him what we don't want, he states "I didn't ask for your opinion" which shows his complete carelessness to players in the crime chat ideas and suggestions about the changes to crime.

Also two admins who dedicated their time to reviewing all turf/crime side of things (Hov Cartier & Eternal Flawless) were removed from capture admins by Alex. Now, everything takes a long period of time for things to be reviewed and when they do, they are done by admins who have little to no experience of turfs in the past meaning this may lead to wrongful decisions in the future.

He also tends to spend a lot of time sitting in beach market whenever he is in game instead of sorting out crime side. I suggest a more experienced and dedicated administrator takes this position.
I hope you understand the frustration and inadequateness caused by Alex Pluxury has on players from the crime side. Many crime players will also agree what has been said.
I also hope the Senior crime admin is changed very soon.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review this complaint.

Jynx Flawelss

Supreme Leader of arena
Player
I swear everytime i go to beachmarket alex is there and he rather spawns ingame objects right next to the water at the beach so he feels nice and cozy inside of his stinky ahh room (benches , campfires , …) than do what he is supposed to. Idk if u ask me its kinda ussless suff for a senior CRIME admin to afk his ass of at BeachM

Jynx Flawelss

Supreme Leader of arena
Player
Alex is one of the best admins. What you even talking about? In 120 days as leader and 100+ as Deputy, Alex has been more than fair. This is a waste of time to post this. All because you aren’t getting your way… Imagine
🥩🏇 lil bitch

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Alex is one of the best admins. What you even talking about? In 120 days as leader and 100+ as Deputy, Alex has been more than fair. This is a waste of time to post this. All because you aren’t getting your way… Imagine
You should learn the difference between fairness and competance. We didnt say he is biased or anything. We just want things to change and if a Admin doesn't wanna listen to our opinions its kinda hard to do anything he asked me to make a suggestion and send it to him and had no reply for over a week.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
You should learn the difference between fairness and competance. We didnt say he is biased or anything. We just want things to change and if a Admin doesn't wanna listen to our opinions its kinda hard to do anything he asked me to make a suggestion and send it to him and had no reply for over a week.
Honestly, all you do is cry. You have 100 reports in 50 days for turfs. You need to stop talking about fairness and competence. You are treated more than fair. I've dealt with Alex for months and there is zero complaints from my end and we've had punishments before that we don't agree with. We talk it out with him and come to conclusion that it is indeed correct. It happens. Mistakes happen and we always talk it out or if we have a suggestion or question, he is responsive with us. Maybe he doesn't reply to you because all you do is complain and cry. You even report on forums and end up self reporting yourself. It's non stop with you. If I was him, I wouldnt reply to you either.

Mainne Flawless

Player
Honestly, all you do is cry. You have 100 reports in 50 days for turfs. You need to stop talking about fairness and competence. You are treated more than fair. I've dealt with Alex for months and there is zero complaints from my end and we've had punishments before that we don't agree with. We talk it out with him and come to conclusion that it is indeed correct. It happens. Mistakes happen and we always talk it out or if we have a suggestion or question, he is responsive with us. Maybe he doesn't reply to you because all you do is complain and cry. You even report on forums and end up self reporting yourself. It's non stop with you. If I was him, I wouldnt reply to you either.
wanna talk about crying ?

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Again I didnt say he aint fair, also calm down ur screaming wife. We said that we want changes to gangs and hes not making it happen and doesnt want our opinion. And you say i have 100 reports in 50 days which means you broke rules 100 stop breaking rules and play fair.

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
during my time with alex i didn't see anything from what you are saying and he was helpful whenever i have something on my mind and tries to help even if he is busy with something and many leaders saw this in him and we haven't seen any report on him since he took senior curator even the warns he gave me it was fair and my mistakes also when we request fear rp pg ..etc in game whenver he is free he replies with " + " which means he dosen't spend time on beach market as u said and his desicions were always fair

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
First of all i have returned to EN1 after a few months of not playing it. I come back to Alex Pluxury being senior crime admin. After playing Grand for almost 2 years and seeing many senior crime admins (Kevin, Skully, Bobby) who performed their job to the best of their ability and were able to act professionally in various different situations. However, Alex Pluxury who im not sure how long has been an admin for, does not in the the opinion of many crime side players have the ability to hold the capacity of being Senior Curator Crime. He has only just started making changes after we asked numerous times for many things to be changed in the crime side. He also does not have the correct manor of communicating with players.

In this screenshot, it shows the complete disrespectful and unprofessional manor that Alex speaks to players of the crime chat in chat crime. He also threatens us not to add any changes to crime side as we did not like his idea about him adding a massive truck to gangs.

In this screenshot when trying to tell him what we don't want, he states "I didn't ask for your opinion" which shows his complete carelessness to players in the crime chat ideas and suggestions about the changes to crime.

Also two admins who dedicated their time to reviewing all turf/crime side of things (Hov Cartier & Eternal Flawless) were removed from capture admins by Alex. Now, everything takes a long period of time for things to be reviewed and when they do, they are done by admins who have little to no experience of turfs in the past meaning this may lead to wrongful decisions in the future.

He also tends to spend a lot of time sitting in beach market whenever he is in game instead of sorting out crime side. I suggest a more experienced and dedicated administrator takes this position.
I hope you understand the frustration and inadequateness caused by Alex Pluxury has on players from the crime side. Many crime players will also agree what has been said.
First of all, I've been here as senior crime for around 8 months; if you have an inability to properly communicate with administrators, then it sounds like you have an issue since I've made many announcements regarding arguments, conflicts, and random opinions from your side when I clearly stated a vote on the poll is an answer without any opinions (things was said after many troll/opinions from your side) as adding new stuff to crime and getting lots of stuff that I technically can't change in consideration of making crime perfect.

I think you fully understand that I can change things then make poll afterwards to get your thoughts

Keep in mind that the removal of the turf curators came from higher administrators, not from my side.

Eventually, the Benson idea was canceled and 1 unique vehicle was given to all gangs (310+), along with the Brutus and many other things on consideration since I can't change them technically as it’s server sided.

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
Never to forget about that my Dms are always open for any suggestions which I’ve already made an announcement in crime chat regarding it

Never forget that this complaint is only coming from a gang that can't even meet their minimum requirements, so I can't expect much, and I'll leave it for higher admins to decide.

Attachments

• D712D536-B3F0-44B7-9102-21AD7337A1F1.jpeg
    D712D536-B3F0-44B7-9102-21AD7337A1F1.jpeg
    574.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Richard Killa

Player
Player
wanna talk about crying ?
Again I didnt say he aint fair, also calm down ur screaming wife. We said that we want changes to gangs and hes not making it happen and doesnt want our opinion. And you say i have 100 reports in 50 days which means you broke rules 100 stop breaking rules and play fair.
Love how you’re bringing my wife into this. Bringing in OOC just shows the kind of person you are. So petty like all your reports. We can just call it jealousy or immaturity

You break just as many rules and we chose to not report so that we don’t disband you and your gang. You just choose to disband gangs and what is the fun in that… so you win?

Even so, when you win, you don’t. You got 100% and even with your friends helping you get there, you got it revoked. No one likes you except your toxic friends like Mainne.

Alex Pluxury is a stand up guy and admin and just because he didn’t rule in your favor, you start something petty with your friends. Server is better off with you Simon. Everything about you is cringe and annoying

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player

I would like to point out as head of turfs it is MY decision who remains as turf curator. Moreover, when Eternal and Hov were turf curators, POV requests were pending for 2 days. even after they made decisions the decisions were refutated quite regularly. However, after they were removed from the team all POV requests were dealt within less than a day max and 0 refutations have been made against those decisions. so please stop trying to deceive admins, only include facts in your complaint and dont hide how many times Alex let you get away with disrespecting admins in chat crime.

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
POV: richard gravitas

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator

How can be like 99.99% likes Alex and he is doing perfectly job ...
and only u cry about him? U still think after all this problem is in Alex?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom