Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
1. Your name IRL - Yusuf
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - UK GMT
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours +
5. Your Discord - Droppa#8775
6. Your Nickname - Droppa Bolo
7. Your ID - 2350

Leader of Bloods

The first reason why I want to become the leader of bloods is due to my vast experience in crime organisations. I have been a deputy many times and have lead Bloods on EN1 which I completed with a successful term. I have learnt from many mistakes i have made in the past and have corrected them to make sure that the gang will be lead to perfection. That being said by learning from mistakes from myself and other leaders, it will allow me to make the most terrifying and active gang in the city. This will be done by making sure all members of my gang are always active doing gang activities such as sprays, events, ghetto clapping etc. This will therefore cause for the gang I have promised to create above.

The second reason why I wish to become leader is due to me wanting to achieve 100% turfs. This intakes having the most skilled and experienced shooters in my team. Thus allowing me to take over as much territories as possible. The 100% turfs can’t be achieve by just any gang, but the best. And that is my goal to achieve hopefully.

The third reason why I wish to be leader is to show other future leaders on how a gang should be lead. I will put in place the most experienced and qualified high commands who have also had the same or more experience in criminal organisations as me. They will ensure that all members of my gang are treated fairly and equally. This will cause the gang to have the most respected and trustworthy high command the city has ever seen.

My advice for improving role play is to make more RP situations between legal orgs and crime orgs. Also between crime orgs. This will allow for a great, fun RP experience for all.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope to be picked for the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom