Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wyrexia Lexius
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 15, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQe1r3wByMI

Erenay

Player
Player
They just got a ban from 3.1 3.3 6.10 and they insulted and made fun of my girlfriend, they constantly bothered us, that's why we shot

Erenay

Player
Player
and the video does not meet the requirements of 25 seconds, it needs to be 1 minute

Erenay

Player
Player
but he left the game and re-entered, they think they're smart and they're lying, if you examine them in detail, you'll understand

Solo_solo

Player
Player
and the video does not meet the requirements of 25 seconds, it needs to be 1 minute
As it says in the second item in the rules section (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min)

Erenay

Player
Player
when there is an understandable video, it is valid, there is no need to fill out a very specific form about what you are trying to do, the admin knows his job

Erenay

Player
Player
My Girlfriend Threw The Screenshot Because There Was A Problem With My Computer

Erenay

Player
Player
Pending review - RDM | 265534 as you have seen here, he insults us and leaves the game while shooting, it can be obvious on the forum here that he is leaving the game, his friend is pretending to be innocent and throwing the pov here

Solo_solo

Player
Player
Pending review - RDM | 265534 as you have seen here, he insults us and leaves the game while shooting, it can be obvious on the forum here that he is leaving the game, his friend is pretending to be innocent and throwing the pov here
My friend's internet is down, if you want proof, I can prove it. If you look at the 29th second of the video, you can see that my friend is coming, wait, and you are still lying without any proof, Erenay.

Erenay

Player
Player
My friend's internet is down, if you want proof, I can prove it. If you look at the 29th second of the video, you can see that my friend is coming, wait, and you are still lying without any proof, Erenay.
the bans you ate explain what happened the admin was there and watched everything, if our punishment is to shoot at you, let's eat our punishment, but have a nice day to you

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
Reviewed

As you guys provoking there very hard since beginning of situation and your evidence does not provide it all I won't issue a punishment for ID 265534 player.

But;

ID 131096 will receive a punishment for GR 3.1

punishment will be at less amount of mute as you are not intended in any RP (there is no RP in other language than English) and provoking in fl like i stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom