Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sylvester Storm
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 15, 2023
Time of violation
23:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/O9iK2W-PKvQ

Erenay

Player
Player
as you can see here, the same event as the other forum, there is nothing wrong

Erenay

Player
Player
christian hill, someone was watching us from the very beginning and saw the events, you were banned for what you did, for being disrespectful and perverted

Solo_solo

Player
Player
christian hill, someone was watching us from the very beginning and saw the events, you were banned for what you did, for being disrespectful and perverted
There is proof of everything in the thread I opened, don't bother the admins any more, let them decide

Erenay

Player
Player
Pending review - ID 265534 RDM We got banned for 3 days because christian hill didn't see this video before this thread If you look at the clock you can see that it was 1 minute ago.
as you can see in the video, his friend leaves the game and comes back to make a plan, if you watch the video carefully, you will notice that he stated that he just arrived in the previous forum, but it is obvious that he did log out of the game in this forum

Solo_solo

Player
Player
as you can see in the video, his friend leaves the game and comes back to make a plan, if you watch the video carefully, you will notice that he stated that he just arrived in the previous forum, but it is obvious that he did log out of the game in this forum
stop lying and wait for admin review we don't have a plan everything is clear in the video

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

I saw situation and made my decision, evidence you applied here does not change my decision both in game and in other forum complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom