Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kalita Daa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 27, 2021
Time of violation
13:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NgDvNfyoVG0

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
We did a 24 x 7 store robbery and the LEOs did non RP driving and drove to the hills behind the store, set up barricades and took a fight

In the other PoV you can see how deliberately they are seen shooting outside circle,

Also in the first PoV my guy did non RP driving too, but to complete the RP situation we had no choice but to push them.

Shooting from outside zone

Last edited:

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting the evidence of the entire situation from FIB side aswell.

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player

This is a PoV of gun store which we did 20 mins before the 24 x 7 store, out here I would advice you to check their PoV as well but from my point of view I can see them shooting from the chopper which is outside the zone, as juice shop is the boundary. They are intentionally running in and out of the zone as well, and at last you can see the two dead guy were Completely outside zone.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
First of all of FIB was on top of the hill using off road vehicles, which we drove up carefuly so you wouldnt complain. Second the people in pov you are seeing are LSPD so change ur title buddy. Third even in your pov at 0:20 a non offroad vehicles bloods sultan is seen going pretty high speed up the hill so you reporting LSPD and Bloods thats fine.

Also in second pov your mixing as leader which from when i was in bloods was a verbal warning. And in pov both ID 20142 and 52881 are both not in FIB.

As you can see all FIB is on hill in zone so not lying to admins buddy. Like last time triming povs. You can legit see they is sahp/lspd cars FIB are black.
jZMpV9L.png

Last edited:

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
First of all of FIB was on top of the hill using off road vehicles, which we drove up carefuly so you wouldnt complain. Second the people in pov you are seeing are LSPD so change ur title buddy. Third even in your pov at 0:20 a non offroad vehicles bloods sultan is seen going pretty high speed up the hill so you reporting LSPD and Bloods thats fine. Also in second pov your mixing.

As you can see all FIB is on hill in zone so not lying to admins buddy. Like last time triming povs. You can legit see they is sahp/lspd cars FIB are black.
jZMpV9L.png
Like I said to finish the RP situation we have to push you guys and we cannot sit wasting our ammos. Also, stop making everything personal.

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
I really dont want to see any provoking between the ORGs while we wait for FIB response with POV's.
Thank you.

Elene

Player
Player
People from first POV are all in the circle as u can see, Heli driver who landed helicopter on the hill is LSPD member, 2nd POV car legit says LSPD and all of them are white not a single FIB member on that side especially shooting from outside. Last POV, here's the POV of one of them (14271)where u can see that he was inside the circle when he was shooting, he turned back to heal up and he saw LSPD members (all of them are strangers) shooting from outside the circle, he only left the circle to let them know, that they were shooting from outside, only 1 member from fib who was shooting is ID 47332 who is one of the lowest rank. And about non RP driving, as u can see all of the FIB cars that went up on the hill are escalades and they are off road vehicles.
POV of from 14271
POV where we used ONLY escalades to went up on the hill
POV Where u can clearly see from the map that not a single FIB member was from outside the circle

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
After reviewing the POVs of FIB I have decided to punish the ones that were actually shooting out of the zone.

Player ID 30743 will receive the punishment for Shooting outside the Zone.
Player ID 78756 will receive the punishment for Shooting outside the Zone.
Player ID 47322 will receive the punishment for Shooting outside the Zone.

Other than that:

FIB was treating the situation correctly

- There was no shooting out of the circle - based on all the POV's shown - It was LSPD,
- There was no NonRP driving - based on the POV showing they were driving offroad vehicles carefully on the cliff,
- Barricades were also put up correctly.

For the situation from the Bloods, we are waiting for the Bloods Curator to decide what punishments will be applied after watching their POV's.

Last edited:

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
After reviewing the POVs of FIB I have decided to punish the ones that were actually shooting out of the zone.

Player ID 30743 will receive the punishment for Shooting outside the Zone.
Player ID 78756 will receive the punishment for Shooting outside the Zone.
Player ID 47322 will receive the punishment for Shooting outside the Zone.

Other than that:

FIB was treating the situation correctly

- There was no shooting out of the circle - based on all the POV's shown - It was LSPD,
- There was no NonRP driving - based on the POV showing they were driving offroad vehicles carefully on the cliff,
- Barricades were also put up correctly.

For the situation from the Bloods, we are waiting for the Bloods Curator to decide what punishments will be applied after watching their POV's.
Im not even FIB and i got a demorgan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom