Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 10UTC
5. Your Discord: Karim Atlas#2979
6. Your Nickname: Karim Atllas
7. Your ID : 8465
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Bloods is an amazing gang that i have been in for many times, but the most important thing is that its in the middle of ghetto which means that you are close to everyone and everything, its easy to do stores or gun stores or even ghetto clap because its in the middle of everywhere. if cops do ghetto patrol and they go on top of bloods parking then we will be the first to get there and take hostages, its close to everything which is why its good

2. Bloods is one of the bigest gangs in the whole city, everyone knows that bloods are full of clappers, bloods have had the most turfs since i became a gang member, thats why i really love bloods. Bloods have a name, one of the biggest infact, every turfers dream is to come to the gang that has the most turfs, which means as a gang leader we will achieve 100% Turf.

3. When i was in ballas along time ago, Bloods use to do so many events in one day which inspired me to join them and if i get leader i will be doing the same and i will inspire many people to come and join us, we will be the best gang in city and without a doubt we will end the term with 0 Warnings.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make sure that my deputy's are always hosting events and most important FZ raid, deputy's will also be doing turfs EVERY SINGLE TURF DAY. which means like i said in point 3 we will achieve 100% Turf, I will also MAKE sure that my hc are doing the right thing and not breaking the rules or getting us warning, before i give anyone hc I will test their knowledge to the max, that's why we will get 0 Warnings.

We will make new ideas for events that will give Leo Good rp and inspire gangs and gang leaders to do the same, some of these events will be done everyday due to how easy it is and how fun its going to be for everyone. many people will come when they see us hosting events like this.

Arijit Biswas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 10UTC
5. Your Discord: Karim Atlas#2979
6. Your Nickname: Karim Atllas
7. Your ID : 8465
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. Bloods is an amazing gang that i have been in for many times, but the most important thing is that its in the middle of ghetto which means that you are close to everyone and everything, its easy to do stores or gun stores or even ghetto clap because its in the middle of everywhere. if cops do ghetto patrol and they go on top of bloods parking then we will be the first to get there and take hostages, its close to everything which is why its good

2. Bloods is one of the bigest gangs in the whole city, everyone knows that bloods are full of clappers, bloods have had the most turfs since i became a gang member, thats why i really love bloods. Bloods have a name, one of the biggest infact, every turfers dream is to come to the gang that has the most turfs, which means as a gang leader we will achieve 100% Turf.

3. When i was in ballas along time ago, Bloods use to do so many events in one day which inspired me to join them and if i get leader i will be doing the same and i will inspire many people to come and join us, we will be the best gang in city and without a doubt we will end the term with 0 Warnings.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make sure that my deputy's are always hosting events and most important FZ raid, deputy's will also be doing turfs EVERY SINGLE TURF DAY. which means like i said in point 3 we will achieve 100% Turf, I will also MAKE sure that my hc are doing the right thing and not breaking the rules or getting us warning, before i give anyone hc I will test their knowledge to the max, that's why we will get 0 Warnings.

We will make new ideas for events that will give Leo Good rp and inspire gangs and gang leaders to do the same, some of these events will be done everyday due to how easy it is and how fun its going to be for everyone. many people will come when they see us hosting events like this.
best leader 1+++

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Bruv look who didn’t get bloods leadership💀💀😂😂 someone is just mad sounds like it I don’t know who you think you are but calm down not that deep bud😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom