Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jamal_East
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 15, 2023
Time of violation
21:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7IbDwtQrVY

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
I was a debt collector and thats my job, earlier i told you multiple times after chasing you non-stop around the city/highway to stop and you didnt stop so I had no choice but to shoot you, patch you up and take your debt. You failed to comply meaning i had to make you unconscious otherwise i wouldn't catch up with you and you would just drive away as you kept on doing. And notice how as soon as you saw me and my friend you drove away? Thats because you kept doing that earlier to piss us off and waste our time.

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
Admins this guy didnt post all the explanation of this, we was chasing him for about 30 minutes straight and everytime he saw us he turned around and started driving in loops to waste our time and piss us off because he knows we had a much slower car than him. At one point he went to DOC and my friend and I asked 2 officers to go get him for me, both officers told him to come to me and he heard them loudly and clearly yet he decided to start speeding right infront of them and just recklessly drive away.

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
Show the full pov of the past 10ish mins.
+ Show how you were driving away after demands were given more than 3 times and how when police officers told you to go talk to me you started speeding and reckless driving

Jamal East

East Side Mafia High Command
Player
Admins this guy didnt post all the explanation of this, we was chasing him for about 30 minutes straight and everytime he saw us he turned around and started driving in loops to waste our time and piss us off because he knows we had a much slower car than him. At one point he went to DOC and my friend and I asked 2 officers to go get him for me, both officers told him to come to me and he heard them loudly and clearly yet he decided to start speeding right infront of them and just recklessly drive away.
I was at DOC cause i was in jail for the past 30mins so how was i evading u guys?

Jamal East

Player
+ Show how you were driving away after demands were given more than 3 times and how when police officers told you to go talk to me you started speeding and reckless driving
That dude asked if i was Jamal east and said theres dept collectors for me and i have the right to evade u guys but at 0 point were yall talking to me and its still RDM since yall just shot me with no demands in city

Jamal East

Player
that is just breaking the law not against server rules to speed or reckless drive i do that always i had like a 40min police chase just by reckless driving and speeding

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
its still RDM since yall just shot me with no demands in city
Bro what? We yelled multiple times for you to stop and you avoided us and sped up. If a debt collectors target failes to comply you have the permission to kill him, patch him up and take his debt UNLESS its a green zone. Know the rules i literally asked an admin if your allowed

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
no demands in city
We gave you several demands, each time we told you to stop you sped up, a debt collector is allowed to shoot his target if they fail to comply if its not in a green zone!

Jamal East

Player
I was a debt collector and thats my job, earlier i told you multiple times after chasing you non-stop around the city/highway to stop and you didnt stop so I had no choice but to shoot you, patch you up and take your debt. You failed to comply meaning i had to make you unconscious otherwise i wouldn't catch up with you and you would just drive away as you kept on doing. And notice how as soon as you saw me and my friend you drove away? Thats because you kept doing that earlier to piss us off and waste our t
We gave you several demands, each time we told you to stop you sped up, a debt collector is allowed to shoot his target if they fail to comply if its not in a green zone!
I did not hear yall say a single thing to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom