Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kyfnbinDived Pantera
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 16, 2023
Time of violation
11:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iIJrKqKFgwY

Sanjay Pluxury

Be Cool
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
ID 91079 Please Provide Your Side POV Of This Situation.

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
he got out of the car and pointed a gun at me and told me to leave the area, and he got into a rolplay, because I was 3 people, I didn't have to be afraid of him, and I got into the role and killed, I have no idea if this is against the rules or not.anyway, the incident is very clear in the image of the friend who throws pov

muhammet yılmaz

Player
Player
I hope you're not warning me to leave the area and expecting me to greet someone pointing a gun with flowers. I'm not the one who gave the WARNING, pov owner

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
he got out of the car and pointed a gun at me and told me to leave the area, and he got into a rolplay, because I was 3 people, I didn't have to be afraid of him, and I got into the role and killed, I have no idea if this is against the rules or not.anyway, the incident is very clear in the image of the friend who throws pov
Brother he not have you only told leave the area but he was going you can shooted at him there must be a proper demand of 5sec.You directly shooted at him he not gave you proper demand so it rdm..

Sanjay Pluxury

Be Cool
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID
91079 Will Receive A Punishment For RDM.
Need To Give Demands Before Shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom