Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamada Ninja

Player
Player
** Information :

Your name IRL
- Ahmed Hamid

Your age
- 24 years old

Time zone
- GMT+1

Average online per day
- 14-16 hours

Your Discord
- !𝓣𝓗𝓔𝓛𝓔𝓖𝓔𝓝𝓓#2835 </@442630160823353345>

Your Nickname
- Hamada Goldberg

Your ID

Additional information

Leader Of Life Invader

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have spent countless hours in the city, and I got many job opportunities as being N.G And A high commander.
Also, I was Captain Of DOC, and that experience gave me many ideas about How to be a successful Supervisor, I believe I can expand and be better by being The L.I. Leader, I have Inspiration from ( Carlo ) who was giving awards daily and I wanted to take my shot and do the same more, Also he has Equitable promotions, bonuses, etc.

I'd love to appreciate everyone because that motivates human beings to love what they do for a Living, so if I made them love what they do they will produce what they love
And if I took my chance by being the CEO of Life Invader, I'll improve the promotion requirements to be much easier, and also more rewards will be there. That means (Hard Work = More bonuses and promotions ), I'll add a reward that will be dedicated to one Employee ( The Employee Of the month )

Also honorable mention, I will do many activities I'll create a group that covers every event that will be live in the city.

So. What does that mean?
that means there will be more ranks, and Job opportunities

also, there will be more interactions and TV Interviews

because I believe that LI is not just an ad publish CO, that's also to communicate with citizen

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Weekly meeting for ( ALL ) employees so I will make sure that I listen to everything

- I will make sure that will be Semi-Daily fame or shame and also prizes for TV street Interviews for citizens

- I will make a new Show called: 'Citizen Fued'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom