Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL: Yakup

2. Your age:

3. Time zone: GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 6-8

5. Your Discord: 𝖃𝖞𝖑𝖔#0718

6. Your Nickname: Sierra Victor

7. Your ID: 151333

Additional information

1. Leader of the Marabunta Grande

From crime side experience
. Deputy of Bloods
. Deputy of Marabunta Grande
. Deputy of Vagos
. Under Deputy of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).
-I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on the my friends. Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better. A leader should be someone who is committed to helping their members out and pushing them to be the best. The people of the ghetto know me. The most loyal member of the Marabunta gang would follo me, as me and my bıys have dıminated almost every gang event.

-After spending so long in gang as high command and deputy, I thought it was my turn. I've been in this city almost 1,5 year and have always been a part of gangs. I acted as 2 term Marabunta deputy, 1 term bloods deputy, 2 term vagos deputy, 1 term underdeputy ballas

-I would like to become the leader of marabunta grande, as I believe U could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make Marabunta grande one of the most respected gang everyone

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
Asa deputy and high command, I have leaded a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep the Marabunta grande alive and participate all of the events as much as I could. I will not let anyone break the rules and take the joy of RP process. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews. The gang will be active and the members will be following the RP rules. Thus, Iwill be helping the roleplay in Los Santos

Yoru Victor

Player
Player
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom