Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Nairobi Glazov
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
16:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PJrlhzLNq3g

NairobiSyre

Player
Player
I was responding to a call about a player who had been been incapacitated in a suspected car accident. Even after attempting to resuscitate it several times, he did not not accept the heal. Deciding to move on, I went back to where I had previously parked my EMS vehicle. Suddenly, 2 bright blue Marabunta cars stop abruptly behind me. I turn on my sirens to signal that I am not a civilian but an EMS worker. A gang member with the ID 37013 gets out of his car, pulls out an assault rifle and starts firing at me. Confused, I jumped out trying to reason with them. In hindsight, definitely should not have done that but I was so enraged. Just as the first bullets hit me, rival gang members from the Bloods showed up to shoot at the Marabuntas. I hope something can be done about not just the player that shot me but his accomplices as well, who were all I presume, in accord with what they wanted to do with me. Their IDs were 18317 and 25040.

Rishab Shetty

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 37013 will receive a punishment for shooting at EMS
  • General Rules 6.7 It is prohibited to do any criminal acts against EMS employees.(Kill, rob and etc.)
    I don't see other people shooting at you in the pov ! So no action can be taken against his gang members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom