Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yashu jaiin
Administrators nickname
alex odd
Date
Jan 28, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/E6Kd3mQ

yashu jaiin

Player
Player
Hello Mazor ,
Sir i got permanent block for gen rule 6.3 sir i apologies my mistake can you plz unblock me from the server 1 you can wipe out my money , as well as houses and i promise to you that i will never do this mistake again in future and follow all RP rules and regulation plz give me last chance ...
i always follow the rules and i have realizes my mistake plz unban me.... And also i have returned everything to HC of SAHP before the incident happened , here's pov for that.

Hope i will get a last chance to be a part of Grand RP, and i will never repeat my mistake ever again

Thanks and regard, yashu jaiin

proofs -
-

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom