Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leb Wins

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
Information :

1. Lefteris
2. 25
3. GMT +2
4. 4-8 hours
5. Leb#1911
6. Leb Wins
7. 38770

Additional information :

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

- I would like to become the leader of Bloods, as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top.

- I want to make Bloods one of the most respected gangs from everyone.

- Having a long criminal experience made me think that it is time for me to take the lead of the gang and become the right example for each member. I want to improve the quality of RP and eliminate toxicity. I will show events and how the server works to new members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

As an active member of this city for almost 7 months I have to admit that it has everything, except good quality RP. You are disarming my honesty but I do not like to hide behind my finger. Without many words I believe that the battles in the ghetto without any trace of RP and just kill on sight do not represent in any way the quality of a gang, even of the server itself. Conversations and meetings between gang leaders as well as high-command executives can lay the groundwork for a more well-established RP scenario. Every gang has to prove that apart from the kill on sight and the toxicity between them, it can really show who has the upper hand from the individual quality that it externalizes each of its members. All this having as an example a suitable leader.
I hope for a drastic improvement in this topic whether I choose as a leader or not, for the good of the server.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
you will won brother
and you will be the new leader of bloods gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom