Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :
Aryan Lakra
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname : Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID : 17062

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

I am willing to specifically lead the bloods gang because the last month i have been in bloods and i know the potential in the gang what a leader can change and due to leaders mistake the turfers and the members need to suffer, I have been in this city for over 10 months now and spent my last 8 months in gang and know how the gang works, how to lead events and manage everything.

I had been selected for interviews multiple times but at that time i also didnt knew some of the rules but now i feel im ready to give a interview and lead a gang so will be looking forward to lead the gang and show people some gang quality rp on youtube with gun store robberies video, fz raid videos how we take hostages and how we rp everything in a gang so people get to know more about what gang actually are, Right now people think gangs are just for Shooting,Clandestine and Events only but they dont know how much RP fun they can do while being in a gang.

My target wont be a pikachu hoodie like others my main target will be to make such a strong gang that people would question themselves entering the ghetto. Im sure i can do it if i can get the chance and ill not let the curators down with my words.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

The biggest problems in gangs right now is no one takes them seriously they just recruit people and and thats it give them ranks and what they just do it just go and break rules. i have some plans for helping people out in that i wont tell them here because some people might be copying them in their application.

1. Seperate Teams For Everything.
2. Huge Numbers always.
3. All turf days full numbers.
4. Professional negotiator for Gun Store,24/7 Robberies.
5. Attending all event daily so people stay active.
6. Daily Small Meetings in the end of the day to help us improve our mistakes

Ved Das

Player
Player
+1 Jimmy is a great guy and a great leader and deserves the position of bloods leaders

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :
Aryan Lakra
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname : Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID : 17062

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

I am willing to specifically lead the bloods gang because the last month i have been in bloods and i know the potential in the gang what a leader can change and due to leaders mistake the turfers and the members need to suffer, I have been in this city for over 10 months now and spent my last 8 months in gang and know how the gang works, how to lead events and manage everything.

I had been selected for interviews multiple times but at that time i also didnt knew some of the rules but now i feel im ready to give a interview and lead a gang so will be looking forward to lead the gang and show people some gang quality rp on youtube with gun store robberies video, fz raid videos how we take hostages and how we rp everything in a gang so people get to know more about what gang actually are, Right now people think gangs are just for Shooting,Clandestine and Events only but they dont know how much RP fun they can do while being in a gang.

My target wont be a pikachu hoodie like others my main target will be to make such a strong gang that people would question themselves entering the ghetto. Im sure i can do it if i can get the chance and ill not let the curators down with my words.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

The biggest problems in gangs right now is no one takes them seriously they just recruit people and and thats it give them ranks and what they just do it just go and break rules. i have some plans for helping people out in that i wont tell them here because some people might be copying them in their application.

1. Seperate Teams For Everything.
2. Huge Numbers always.
3. All turf days full numbers.
4. Professional negotiator for Gun Store,24/7 Robberies.
5. Attending all event daily so people stay active.
6. Daily Small Meetings in the end of the day to help us improve our mistakes
Best Leader :)
TBH I vouch for him +

Sanket Martenza

Player
Player
Jimmy and me were in bloods in the pre bloods term we both were in high command and i have to say jimmy has the thing which is required to be a gang leader. he has that ability and the leadership skills to be a leader jimmy would be a great bloods leader if chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom