Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Andrew
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Speed_XXI#8008
6. Your Nickname: Melvin Lacoste
7. Your ID: 6156

Additional information
1. Leader of: Blood street gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.

2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
You have been Approved for Bloods Leader interviews at 18:00 Server Time on Wednesday (12/29/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom