Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
torjoys louis
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 18, 2023
Time of violation
21:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuHC8UP49Ag

torjoys

๐Ÿ’– ๐“”๐“3 | ๐“›๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต
Player
I think this friend is cheating, and she's shooting me behind the wall
+pc check

pixy mods

PixyMods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRNSO9QBo
Player
it is bug abuse to go on that roof in first person

Jeg Louis.xd

๐•ท๐–”๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
Player
+ your redux gives a advantage whit always being bright redux
4.1 ban 60 days
do you know how to open the settings of the game and how to fill its brightness. Aptal

torjoys

๐Ÿ’– ๐“”๐“3 | ๐“›๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต
Player

pixy mods

PixyMods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRNSO9QBo
Player
adamฤฑnฤฑ kurtarmaya รงalฤฑลŸma la
3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.(Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.) | Mute 120 min

Jeg Louis.xd

๐•ท๐–”๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
Player
3.3 All players must be able to communicate in English and IC chat must be English only.(Other languages may be used in private only if everyone who can see has agreed to it.) | Mute 120 min
do you know what ooc means, stupid

torjoys

Player
If you know so many rules, you could be an admin instead of cheating informally.

torjoys

Player

Dan Polak

Player
Player
I didnt save my pov ive only been playing a couple weeks and im not used to saving my pov every fight and i forget alot i didnt do it on purpose but when it looked like i shot u through a wall your head was peaking on my screen im sorry for not saving and this will teach me to remember in future.

Naveedโšก๏ธ

Demon๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Player
Requesting POV
ID 26708
has 6hrs to provide POV of this situation
If I see any other off-topic and Insulting comments will receive a warning​

Dan Polak

Player
Player
I donโ€™t have pov Iโ€™m sorry I forgot to clip Iโ€™m new to clipping pov every fight I forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom