Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
aviraj badmash
Suspect ID
77426 or 96291
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2023
Time of violation
11:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8LUv9GwCB7g

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
Reviewing
There is one guy in my family called Mieson lopez not (my son) he changed his name to arbaz gangster i was talking with him this guy came when i was talking and posted a pov i didn't say anything to him i had killed Mieson in arena many times when we were practicing so we were just teasing him and guy thought we are saying i even don't know him lol if this is how it works then i will stand whenever anyone is talking to their friends or family members and i will upload a form it will be ok

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time .
Requesting ID 96291 and ID 77426 Provide Pov from your side for the situation .
You have 8 hours to do so

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
Sir i don't have any pov i use nvidia graphics card so i get 10min before pov when i want but who knows that this guy will come when i am talking with my friends and upload a pov against us without any reason we didn't even say a word to he we were minding our own business everyone knows that this is not how it works right? You can clearly see in the pov we didn't go next to him he came next to us. I didn't even expected pov talking with my friend will be so much important . And if that guy thing i said it to him then i have not even disrespected him or commanted on his parents or any thing on him

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
I don't own a high end laptop to keep pov of whole day so i use nvidia 10min save in which i automatically gets 10min pov if you think that i am lying you can check my laptop in the pov is very clear that the guy was interfering in our talk we were not interfering him how can I get punishment for talking with my friend??
If I get punishment for talking with my friend from then onwards i will also uploading form on rendom guy who are minding with their own business. I will interfere in between how this guy did 93418.

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
You have 8 hours to do
IMG20230220113407.jpg
sir this are my saved pov and i can't provide the pov which you are asking for because i thought it is not important to record while talking to my friends if i knew if this guy would upload a pov i would have saved the pov he didn't even tell that he will upload a form if he had said i would have saved my pov. And without any reason why will I say anything to anyone.

Last edited:

Rocky Federal

Player
Player
You can clearly see that the kid was trying to mess with them they didn't bother him nor did they approached him instead the kid approached them and was recording it clearly shows the kid was trying to give false accusations so that they would get banned it seems he have personal terms with them

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this report.
ID 77426 and 96291 will receive punishment for OOC Insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom