Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dan Macher
Administrators nickname
John_Spectre
Date
Feb 19, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs

Dan Polak

Player
Player

Hello I was banned for 1.7 I have been playing Grand for a couple weeks now and have been playing everyday its sad I got banned for not having POV in one of these events I have POV of every other event but this time I didnt have enough space on my computer I am very sorry and for next time il make sure to free up some room so I can make sure I will have POV at anytime.​

Here are some of my Povs from other events on that day and days before, This is to prove i am not cheating and have pov for every event i do part from the informal yesterday.

Your sincerely Dan Macher

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom