Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prince Binay
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2023
Time of violation
15:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/owCF1k6RFuE

Xtreme7701

Player
Player
And I wanted to ask one thing to the gods what kind of role play is this people doing mass Rdm in city without any proper rp situation I seem many people doing this kinda things

Akatsuki Redwan

Player
Player
Nice edit broo
Yes, I did cause one of your fellow guy came up to me and he collected the debt without saying nothing (Fail RP). You should've posted the full video guys.. Don't worry. I'll do it for you..

Fail RP- ID:152104
OOC Insult/Using "N" word and Provoking- ID:249541

ray ray

Player
Player
Why don't u upload you pov that he did fail rp to you u also did that
when you come to collect someone's debt, you should address that your'e from debt collector and you'll collect debt from us before doing so. this 3 people were together and his friend came in a different vehicle and silently collected my debt. (fail RP)

Vui

Player
Player
And I wanted to ask one thing to the gods what kind of role play is this people doing mass Rdm in city without any proper rp situation I seem many people doing this kinda things

This kind of debt collector job should make it at least lv20 or more to do this job.

ray ray

Player
Player
This kind of debt collector job should make it at least lv20 or more to do this job.
Most of the players in the city who work as a debt collector never say anything, they just sneak in behind you and collect debt without saying nothing. Thats the most annoying part.

Vui

Player
Player
Most of the players in the city who work as a debt collector never say anything, they just sneak in behind you and collect debt without saying nothing. Thats the most annoying part.
Yea they even kill my friend when we are on duty in firefighting just to collect debt from my friend : /

ray ray

Player
Player
Yea they even kill my friend when we are on duty in firefighting just to collect debt from my friend : /
see.. thats what im talking about.. even I was on an observatory race. one collector came and shot me then he patched me up and collected the debt.😒

ronak qureshi

Player
Player
when you come to collect someone's debt, you should address that your'e from debt collector and you'll collect debt from us before doing so. this 3 people were together and his friend came in a different vehicle and silently collected my debt. (fail RP)
nice bro admin come and see my voice its not my voice come and see my voice haha lol ice voce edit my friend

Hov Cartier

Player
Player
Approved

ID 255516 will receive a punishment for MK and OOC insults.

If you think the other side broke rules open your own forum thread​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom