Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Felicia Faust
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/U6HH8dmRzgg

Mullaa

Player
Player
hi i picked you up right after this apologized and gave you money, it was far away and i didnt realize it wasnt ghetto, it was mb but idk why u had to do that

Last edited:

Jon Targaryen

Player
Player
When you wanted to give money, I got in the car so as not to take it. and i didn't take any money from you.

Mullaa

Player
Player
When you wanted to give money, I got in the car so as not to take it. and i didn't take any money from you.
i offered to giev you 50k and you declined

Admins please read
image.png

As u see, the place where i killed her was 3 steps away from city
this place im standing is a red zone, so when i killed her it was an honest mistake. thats why when i went to her, i healed her; picked her up, offered to give her money, but she declined and drove away

Justzero0000

Player
Player

Admins please read
image.png

this place im standing is a red zone, so when i killed her it was an honest mistake. thats why when i went to her, i healed her; picked her up, offered to give her money, but she declined and drove away
So you admit that you offered money to avoid the warning?

Justzero0000

Player
Player

Admins please read
image.png

Approved - RDM | 9221 approved, Approved - RDM | 158396 approved, Approved - RDM in city | 136058 approved, Approved - RDM | 262653 approved
and you will get a warning.

Justzero0000

Player
Player
so you do this a lot to bait people just to get a warning, rly bro do something with your life get off forum get a job get a wife
I'm not baiting anyone. I'm sending to prison those who come and kill farmers like you needlessly. bb.

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
Approved

ID 161 will receive a punishment for RDM
(If he runned out of ghetto just make admin complaint with your POV)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom