Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dan Macher
Administrators nickname
John_Spectre
Date
Feb 19, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/4SvocJ5

Dan Polak

Player
Player
Dear GrandRP Admins, I am writing to appeal my ban from the server for not providing POV during a Informal session. I understand that providing clear and descriptive point of view is important for the quality of the informal and creates a more immersive experience for everyone involved. I also understand that my failure to do so can have a negative impact on the other players I want to assure you that my failure to provide POV was not intentional or meant to disrupt the the event in any way. It was a mistake on my part, and I take full responsibility for it. I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment I may have caused to the other players and to the community as a whole. I would like to request that my ban be lifted so that I can continue to be a part of the GrandRP community. I promise to make every effort to improve my POV, including providing clear and detailed point of view in all of my interactions with other players. I understand the importance of following the rules and guidelines set forth by the server, and I will make every effort to do so in the future. Thank you for considering my appeal, and I hope to be given the opportunity to make amends for my mistake and become a positive member of the GrandRP community once again

This is a clip i found from yesterday the day the guy filed the complaint this is to show that i remember to get my POV and it was a 1 time thing

Sincerely, Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom