Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected ID 175711 | Trying to kill me or Shoot on me while im on duty (EMS)

Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Momin Ahmed
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2023
Time of violation
18:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc71bjpTJ7Q

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
According to the City law people can't shoot, kill and Rob EMS. He shoot me its not accidently or by mistakes i want justices

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
and the 2nd part: I go back the main reason is it my POV not captured his/her ID and trying to call gods to come here

Furkan Berserker

Even dark knights have dark nights
Player
here is my pov
we demand you to leave many times but you come to us many times to revive a person there you're not listening to our demand, you're the one doing FearRP here and you vdm me clearly in your pov for no reason I was going to fire a warning shot at you to leave there but I accidentally shot at you some kind of missclick

Furkan Berserker

Player
There we are robbery of ATMs, lots of guns are fired and you keep coming and going. and even though we gave you demand many times

Furkan Berserker

Player
As soon as you hear the gunshots, you have to get away from there. It's ridiculous for me to teach you this

Furkan Berserker

Player
If you don't close the forum, you will probably get warning from FearRP and blacklist from EMS.

Furkan Berserker

Player
and in this video you can see that you are making FearRP and we have demands you many times
and as a government employee you verbally insult me

Furkan Berserker

Player
General rules for State
1.18 EMS employees must not assist unconscious people during an active gunfight. You must leave the area until it is deemed safe. Failure to comply will result in PG, Fear RP, and UB. | Demorgan 120 min

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
i back their for calling the god i have POV too wait for my POV

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
Admin can hopefully see 10-10 was not running when I arrived. My main purpose is to come here taking their ID (in my POV) And ask them who did this i have POV that i called the GOd

CorteX Sarsilmaz

Player
Player
A Turkish admin should look at this proof
here is my pov
we demand you to leave many times but you come to us many times to revive a person there you're not listening to our demand, you're the one doing FearRP here and you vdm me clearly in your pov for no reason I was going to fire a warning shot at you to leave there but I accidentally shot at you some kind of missclick

İd: 175711 ooc insult at 0:25

Top Bottom