Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notirious

Player
Player
Information
1. Ryder
2. 24
3. CET
4. 4-7H
5. Notorious#8245
6. Notorious Dinero
7. 1784

Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard..

I would like to be the Nationol Guard leader because of my experince within the organization. I first joined National Guard half a year ago, because the idea of being in the millitary in grandrp. I have been in the millitary for over one year in real life and my experince will help me bring more rp within NG.
I bring a lot of experience as a high command, I've also been the NG leader on the french grandrp server. The admins there were really happy about how I did my job, and I think admins on en1 will also be.

My 3 reasons why I would like to be leader of NG:

1. Already experinced and ready to teach!
I know about all the events for National Guard from leading Ammo runs, Aircraft Carieer, Fort Zancudo Raids etc..
I also know how to interact within the ¨Department¨ chat. I will teach everyone who has access to it within NG, and to stay professional
while interacting with others.

2. Keeping up the standard and active members for RP/Events.
I would do a lot of open recruitments, aswell as I have a lot of friends with experience in legal organizations joining if I am elected as leader of NG.
Also I would want make a test that you have to pass to get ranked up, Similar to SAHP/LSPD. as I would want the NG to have the most elite soldiers.

3. Including department of justice
I would keep a few lawyers part of the national guard, and sue individuals who trespass within the base or anything else which could be the reason to sue.
This would also increase a lot RP between legal orgs, and criminals.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
In terms of improving RP level within the organization, I think there are all kinds of exciting things that could be done.

1. Sueing trespassers on the NG base.
2. No mixing change from RP to OOC while playing, and no to Metagaming using the radio with radio calls.
3. Implement different positions within the NG as the Air Force, Marines, etc..

Aman Singhania

Player
Player
I have one question read the 2nd reason u wanna became leader in which u says your other friends are also joining if u became leader so i wanna ask would u give them equal chance to get promotion or u will do favouritism... That i would really like to know about.

Killah Dinero

Player
Player
I have one question read the 2nd reason u wanna became leader in which u says your other friends are also joining if u became leader so i wanna ask would u give them equal chance to get promotion or u will do favouritism... That i would really like to know about.
«I have a lot of friends with experience in legal organizations joining» depending on their experience in legal organizations they will receive a rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom