Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin_Richh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Dhruv
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 4 Hours
5. Your Discord: NGTgfx#6281
6. Your Nickname Dhruv Nakrani
7. Your ID: 2546

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1: No favoritism: Whenever a Curator selects a leader, they ask about favoritism every time, so ill make sure that in my leadership no one will get part of favoritism. I'll Select Employees who are deserving and who know all the things about ems

2: Better Relation With EMS EMPLOYEES: Since I've been HC IN EMS For 3 terms, I Got Many Friends In ems Who Can blindly Support me, without any hesitation even though I got Day shift and night shift deputy! To make Ems Better. Plus I will make sure that Every Department has His Own Where Employee Can Give feedback There! Abt Any Other Things Which is Going In Ems.

3: Improving in Global situations and Hostage situations: Well In last terms I never saw that EMS Is Going to The Hostage Situation and Helping Leos, so ill make Sure That Our High trained Doctors will Help Leos in any Type of Situation

4: Bonus System: Well, Bonus Is the main thing that is important to Running an Org, so ill try to Give a bonus daily basis So they will get Money Daily, so this thing keeps motivating them!!

5: Training and Night shift Employees: I'll hire more and more professors and Night Shift Employees To the training of new employees and night shift employees will keep the city active on the EMS Side.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1: I Want to Improve the level of RP In EMS, So in the Last Terms Problem is a single EMS employee doesn't Know How to Do roleplay so, in the Training, section Will Help Train them To Do Better Rp!! And Our FTO will teach him To do Better Rp Also.

2: Roleplaying as an EMS requires a certain level of professionalism. Maintain a calm and composed demeanor, use appropriate language, and provide accurate medical information to other players to enhance the roleplay experience.

3: Better Relation With Every Org: As I saw There Is no Communication with other leo ORG leaders, So ill Do Weekly Meetings to help other ORG on EMS Side!

4: internal Relationships with employees: Building relationships with other players in the EMS and other emergency services is important to create a more immersive roleplay experience. For Employee Enjoyment Will do Some Personal Events also So they will Enjoy While Being in EMS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- Rank Systm ---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- Rank Systm ---
30- Chief
29- Deputy Chief
28- Chief of Divison
27- Chief OF HR
26- Head OF Division (hs\gs\Labtech\Aro\FTO)
25- Dean Of Division (hs\gs\Labtech\Aro\FTO)
24- Employee Assistant
23. Medical Professor (FTO)
---------------------------------------------------------
22. Senior Air Rescue (ARO)
21. Air Rescue Officer (ARO) Taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Metres.
20. Professor (FTO)
19. Lead SuaWA rgeon (HS)
18. Lead Paramedic (GS)
17. Surgeon (HS)
16. Paramedic (GS)
15. Asst. Surgeon (HS)
14. Asst. Paramedic (GS)
13. EMT (GS)
12. Doctor (HS)
11. Physicians Asst. (Labtech)
10. Nurse (HS)
9. Junior EMT (GS)
8. First Responder (GS)
7. Intern (HS)
6.Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
5. Pharmacist (Labtech)
4. Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
3. Lab Technician (Labtech)
2. Medical Student
1. Fresher

Thats it , Thanks For Your Time.

TECHNOZONEGAMER

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Dhruv
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 4 Hours
5. Your Discord: NGTgfx#6281
6. Your Nickname Dhruv Nakrani
7. Your ID: 2546

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1: No favoritism: Whenever a Curator selects a leader, they ask about favoritism every time, so ill make sure that in my leadership no one will get part of favoritism. I'll Select Employees who are deserving and who know all the things about ems

2: Better Relation With EMS EMPLOYEES: Since I've been HC IN EMS For 3 terms, I Got Many Friends In ems Who Can blindly Support me, without any hesitation even though I got Day shift and night shift deputy! To make Ems Better. Plus I will make sure that Every Department has His Own Where Employee Can Give feedback There! Abt Any Other Things Which is Going In Ems.

3: Improving in Global situations and Hostage situations: Well In last terms I never saw that EMS Is Going to The Hostage Situation and Helping Leos, so ill make Sure That Our High trained Doctors will Help Leos in any Type of Situation

4: Bonus System: Well, Bonus Is the main thing that is important to Running an Org, so ill try to Give a bonus daily basis So they will get Money Daily, so this thing keeps motivating them!!

5: Training and Night shift Employees: I'll hire more and more professors and Night Shift Employees To the training of new employees and night shift employees will keep the city active on the EMS Side.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1: I Want to Improve the level of RP In EMS, So in the Last Terms Problem is a single EMS employee doesn't Know How to Do roleplay so, in the Training, section Will Help Train them To Do Better Rp!! And Our FTO will teach him To do Better Rp Also.

2: Roleplaying as an EMS requires a certain level of professionalism. Maintain a calm and composed demeanor, use appropriate language, and provide accurate medical information to other players to enhance the roleplay experience.

3: Better Relation With Every Org: As I saw There Is no Communication with other leo ORG leaders, So ill Do Weekly Meetings to help other ORG on EMS Side!

4: internal Relationships with employees: Building relationships with other players in the EMS and other emergency services is important to create a more immersive roleplay experience. For Employee Enjoyment Will do Some Personal Events also So they will Enjoy While Being in EMS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- Rank Systm ---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- Rank Systm ---
30- Chief
29- Deputy Chief
28- Chief of Divison
27- Chief OF HR
26- Head OF Division (hs\gs\Labtech\Aro\FTO)
25- Dean Of Division (hs\gs\Labtech\Aro\FTO)
24- Employee Assistant
23. Medical Professor (FTO)
---------------------------------------------------------
22. Senior Air Rescue (ARO)
21. Air Rescue Officer (ARO) Taking calls outside the city, Above 3000 Metres.
20. Professor (FTO)
19. Lead SuaWA rgeon (HS)
18. Lead Paramedic (GS)
17. Surgeon (HS)
16. Paramedic (GS)
15. Asst. Surgeon (HS)
14. Asst. Paramedic (GS)
13. EMT (GS)
12. Doctor (HS)
11. Physicians Asst. (Labtech)
10. Nurse (HS)
9. Junior EMT (GS)
8. First Responder (GS)
7. Intern (HS)
6.Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
5. Pharmacist (Labtech)
4. Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
3. Lab Technician (Labtech)
2. Medical Student
1. Fresher

Thats it , Thanks For Your Time.
+999 can be a good leader for EMS

SAHO BADMOSH

BADMOSH ON TOP!!!
Player
+ dhruv should become leader because he has that experience and as he said that he will not to do favoritism because till now so much favouritism is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom